How to end qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't care then Why The f*ck were you just telling Canuck to spot cursing people to hell, come one now

:draketf:
It was a quick comment I wrote after seeing something. I'm not sitting around worrying about it.
I understand this means a lot to you, but you might want to get over it.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:I just went through the last few pages, turns out you were all just damning eachother to hell @MrProfessor @RudeBoi @Canuck. Hypocrites don't come at me because you are ashamed. Also low and behold you all happen to be Qabiilists.

#Ummah #IslamicBrotherhood :russ:

LOOOOL:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1: If you didn't want us coming at you then maybe you shouldn't have posted

I only cursed one guy to hell and that's KhawarijBoi, and rightfully might I add. He was Was insultinga whole qabiil from the start and he called all of them gaalo and their blood xalaal. He can claim trolling all he wants but you can't call Millions of Muslims gaalo and blaspheme about your religion and then expect not to be called a khawarij that should go to hell

I'm a qabiilist:umwhat: I didn't say one thing about anyone's qabiil since I came to this site

LOOOOL:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1: If you didn't want us coming at you then maybe you shouldn't have posted

I only cursed one guy to hell and that's KhawarijBoi, and rightfully might I add. He was Was insultinga whole qabiil from the start and he called all of them gaalo and their blood xalaal. He can claim trolling all he wants but you can't call Millions of Muslims gaalo and blaspheme about your religion and then expect not to be called a khawarij that should go to hell

I'm a qabiilist:umwhat: I didn't say one thing about anyone's qabiil since I came to this site

If you come at someone you shouldn't be a massive fucking hypocrite :mjlol::drakelaugh:
Nope, that's why I deleted that comment before you responded, but don't worry Qabiilist always slip up, just ask @Canuck, so don't worry I'm watching...

If you come at someone you shouldn't be a massive fucking hypocrite :mjlol::drakelaugh:
Nope, that's why I deleted that comment before you responded, but don't worry Qabiilist always slip up, just ask @Canuck, so don't worry I'm watching...

Granted I'm being a little Hypocritical for calling KhawrijBoi a Khawarij but rightfully I have to say. He called Millions of Muslims gaalo and lied about the deen, and called for the murder of children and woman. If that doesn't make you a khawarij IDK what the f*ck does

EDIT: If you meant I was being a hypocrite to you well that's a whole different story

Cuz I didn't say shit that was hypocritical to you, I just called you out on flip flopping

Granted I'm being a little Hypocritical for calling KhawrijBoi a Khawarij but rightfully I have to say. He called Millions of Muslims gaalo and lied about the deen, and called for the murder of children and woman. If that doesn't make you a khawarij IDK what the f*ck does

@RudeBoi, you really upset him, come and say sorry.

I don't hate Atheists, I hate the New Atheist cult

Plus I don't You're an Atheist, these are not the usual words of an atheist

Well you can still damn me to hell...

When I was Muslim, I always knew you're not allowed to say stuff like that, not just the tafir but directly comparing a Muslim to someone who got their own chapter in the Quran because they are so hated by Allah, I mean come on, that's fucked up, lol.

Well you can still damn me to hell...

When I was Muslim, I always knew you're not allowed to say stuff like that, not just the tafir but directly comparing a Muslim to someone who got their own chapter in the Quran because they are so hated by Allah, I mean come on, that's fucked up, lol.

Yeah that's fucked up truly fucked up, I don't deny what I said to him was fucked
But I said it rightfully cuz what he said about Millions of Innocent Muslims being gaalo and their blood xalaal, whether trolling or not is 100 times more fucked up than anything I've said.

Now I think we can both agree let's end this dead thread and stop commenting iight

Yeah that's fucked up truly fucked up, I don't deny what I said to him was fucked
But I said it rightfully cuz what he said about Millions of Innocent Muslims being gaalo and their blood xalaal, whether trolling or not is 100 times more fucked up than anything I've said.

Now I think we can both agree let's end this dead thread and stop commenting iight
Not until you damn me, I don't want to be left out.

She is attention seeker. once you gave her little attention, she would not stop quoting you.
:mjlol::russ:
We were having a laugh, don't involve yourself old woman.

You will always be salty about the fact that I exposed your qabiilism. Cry your qabiilist tears, they make me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending