How to end qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.
At it's base level Qabil is not harmful like fgm and other things. You can try and prohibit it, but there isn't a solid argument against it like for other things, so I doubt it will catch on.
Well what about the argument that Qabil is just a primitve way of identifying yourself and that the modern nation-state is a more useful common rallying point? Other more advanced nations in Europe and even Asian countries like Japan had also clans and tribes a couple centuries ago but have now moved on to more sophisticated stages

Well what about the argument that Qabil is just a primitve way of identifying yourself and that the modern nation-state is a more useful common rallying point? Other more advanced nations in Europe and even Asian countries like Japan had also clans and tribes a couple centuries ago but have now moved on to more sophisticated stages

Yeah that's a fine argument, but I doubt you could get everyone to agree with it, so Qabil would still persist

This is actually a genuinely terrible thing to say, if you are a Muslim. This is a horrible thing for one muslim to say to another over some stupid internet posts.

LOOOOL :russ: why don't you say that same thing to the khawarij who called takfir on Millions of Muslims and called for the Murder of Woman and children

LOOOOL :russ: why don't you say that same thing to the khawarij who called takfir on Millions of Muslims and called for the Murder of Woman and children
He's trolling you. I don't really care anyway, you can all curse eachother to hell, it doesn't make a difference to me.

She is worst than him, she wants to burn people alive
IMG_4430.jpg

Obvious?? Have you not seen how many pages of pure banter went on between me and naive @MrProfessor

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

you at it Again with that troll excuse:bell: There are things to troll about and things to that are make you a gaal.

If I start Insulting the prophet SAW and Allah SWT and when people call me out on my blasphemy and rightfully call me a gaal
I can't just opt out and claim I was just trolling.

Stop fucking back tracking you sad , you're a khawaarij, and you will be held accountable for the things you said on yawm al-qiyāmah whether you were trolling or not.

Said the crazy woman there I gave some attention now don't quote me again

:pachah1:Have you noticed you are constantly telling people not to quote you after you start arguments. :draketf:
Utterly useless person. This is what happens when your brain is on qabiilism.

He's trolling you. I don't really care anyway, you can all curse eachother to hell, it doesn't make a difference to me.

LOL at "I don't really care anyway, you can all curse eachother to hell"
Yeah you apparently do care because you were just saying this to @Canuck

This is actually a genuinely terrible thing to say, if you are a Muslim. This is a horrible thing for one muslim to say to another over some stupid internet posts.

But when khawarijBoi says the same he's just trolling,:dabcasar:

LOL at "I don't really care anyway, you can all curse eachother to hell"
Yeah you apparently do care because you were just saying this to @Canuck

But when khawarijBoi says the same he's just trolling,:dabcasar:

He is a troll, he has been trolling from literally day one. Sorry he fooled you into 5 page argument.
As I said, you can all freely curse eachother to hell and back it makes no difference to me.

He is a troll, he has been trolling from literally day one. Sorry he fooled you into 5 page argument.
As I said, you can all freely curse eachother to hell and back it makes no difference to me.

If you don't care then Why The f*ck were you just telling Canuck to spot cursing people to hell, come one now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending