How to end qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Do you speak Somali you stupid dumb f*ck. If I say " Yuhuud baa tahay" that means you are a jew If I say "Khawaarij baa tahay" That means you are from the people of Khawarij or a khariji (خارجي)
That is just how Somali people speak you stupid sad ignorant c*nt.

I'm not the one thinks he is Arab just because he speaks a couple of Arabic just like every other Somali. You are a fucking adoon Zanji to an arab you sad stupid f*ck. Arabs sometimes don't even consider Sudanese and Morocans who both speak Arabic fluently and have more history with Arabs let alone a fucking cushitic Somali who has absolutely nothing to do with Arabs.

You sad f*ck instead of worrying about Arabic grammar which you know nothing about, you should be worried about making towba for the blasphemous things you have said, and the takfir you've made on Millions of Muslims and the barbaric Tribalism you can't stop spewing, and the Murder you called upon innocent Muslim Woman and children.
You are a fucking gaal and a khawarij just accept it and be proud or make towba and shut the f*ck up
KIlling Jebertis brings one closer to Allah.

RudeBoi

Sxb PL is broke and doesn't even have 1/5th our population....how could they possibly be a rival.

Galmudug and Puntland are rivals.

Somaliland rivals Djoubiti and the Abgaal Govt in Xamar.

Nah I just see PL as an adversary. It's kinda more of a respect than hatred. :pachah1:

@merka do you associate yourself with this Khawarij @RudeBoi who calls millions of Muslims Gaalo and calls for the murder of Innocent Muslim Woman and children
The c*nt stop being Isaaq the moment he said those disgusting statements. He is no different from ayan ali hirsi and the somali community, that stopped being Somali the moment she became gaal that benefits from fake/sad speeches. This rudeboi f*ck is the same as hirsi

Sxb PL is broke and doesn't even have 1/5th our population....how could they possibly be a rival.

Galmudug and Puntland are rivals.

Somaliland rivals Djoubiti and the Abgaal Govt in Xamar.
Don't underestimate them sxb. They can just call up the US airforce to take out our battalions. :dead:

RudeBoi

@merka do you associate yourself with this Khawarij @RudeBoi who calls millions of Muslims Gaalo and calls for the murder of Innocent Muslim Woman and children
The c*nt stop being Isaaq the moment he said those disgusting statements. He is no different from ayan ali hirsi and the somali community, that stopped being Somali the moment she became gaal that benefits from fake/sad speeches. This rudeboi f*ck is the same as hirsi
You think Isaaqs will stay away from me because I hate Jebertis?

You should do stand up comedy...you know like when you get free time from sucking off the local dhegacas imam :mjlol:

You think Isaaqs will stay away from me because I hate Jebertis?

You should do stand up comedy...you know like when you get free time from sucking off the local dhegacas imam :mjlol:

No they will stay away from you the same reason Somalis stay away from Ayan Hirsi. Because you are both gaalo

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: :russ:

I can't disown him. He's blood. :bell:

RudeBoi

No they will stay away from you the same reason Somalis stay away from Ayan Hirsi. Because you are both gaalo
I am Muslim unlike your family and entire clan.After all since I'm Qureishi Ahl Bayt,I am guaranteed Jannatul firdaws:dabcasar:

RudeBoi

This professor is the easiest to troll by far.Ilahey ha ku caafiyo sxb :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending