How much money do you guys make and what do you do for a living?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Im curious about how you guys sustain and feed yourselves. The purpose is for me to be inspired you know what I mean I need some motivation ya feel me thanks in advance

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
Went back to kenya for Quran saar. Decided to start a Quran saar centre. I was hired by Islamic organization for construction of a mosque in naivasha. There's a lot of isaaq here for some reason. I make around $300 from the Quran saar. And the organization pays me 250. I also have a wholesale shop selling to retailers which is loss making now. Got married here and about to marry a second wife.

onEdge

The organization pays for my rent and electricity and water. I have a maid a chef a driver. I live a luxurious life lol.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Went back to kenya for Quran saar. Decided to start a Quran saar centre. I was hired by Islamic organization for construction of a mosque in naivasha. There's a lot of isaaq here for some reason. I make around $300 from the Quran saar. And the organization pays me 250. I also have a wholesale shop selling to retailers which is loss making now. Got married here and about to marry a second wife.
300 a week in kenya, Not to shabby, Interesting theres a lot of isaaqs in kenya but the more somalis the better ... You built it on your own or just a worker

onEdge

Basically I am just a store keeper for the construction materials. I also procure them on their behalf. Why? Because the people here are ruthless. They steal.

onEdge

300 a week in kenya, Not to shabby, Interesting theres a lot of isaaqs in kenya but the more somalis the better ... You built it on your own or just a worker
No I am not that rich. It's an Islamic organization of somalis and Pakistanis. They are building it in Naivasha. It cost around 200k USD. It's almost finished. Moved from Nairobi to naivasha. Almost every Somali here is isaaq lol. I decided to accept the job because of sadaqatul jariah. They gave me a room and now I have a Quran saar centre. The organization is also paying me. I have 6 siblings so they send me 500 CAD.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

No I am not that rich. It's an Islamic organization of somalis and Pakistanis. They are building it in Naivasha. It cost around 200k USD. It's almost finished. Moved from Nairobi to naivasha. Almost every Somali here is isaaq lol. I decided to accept the job because of sadaqatul jariah. They gave me a room and now I have a Quran saar centre. The organization is also paying me. I have 6 siblings so they send me 500 CAD.
Montly? Is this even a hustle or an Islamic Hustle tell me

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I don't know what you're asking exactly. But it's mainly Islamic. Since I have so many sins. I used to be an incel. I still larp as madow and cause havoc in Twitter.
Thats actually nuts, still larping as a madow and you work at a quransaar boi you need some quran saar your self

onEdge

I have Revealed too much today but pray for me guys. I have a lot of mental health issues. I am afraid I will pass my trauma onto my children.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I have Revealed too much today but pray for me guys. I have a lot of mental health issues. I am afraid I will pass my trauma onto my children.
You dont seem like a guy who has issues tbh, Pretty wholesome and hustling guy so If youre worrying about that dont. Why are you getting a 2nd wife though

Trending

Latest posts