How much money do you guys make and what do you do for a living?

Disappearances by Kenyan police. Bribing police to get everything especially if you're Somali. Checkpoints by police. the place is a shithole. Not enough teachers. The politicians steal literally everything. No industry. No jobs. Hard to get citizenship (Kenyan ID). Hard to get bantu areas. Bantus always suspecting you of being Al shabaab.
Al shabaab do operate in NFD they actually are residents in NFD they collect zakkah from the somali people they have children there it’s crazy to think about it. Laangaab clans that hate Ogaden join shabaab and partake in the deforestation that happens between Jubaland and NFD, evil mothers (from laangaab clans) welcome alshabab warlords into their homes in NFD and assist them with everything they need to keep this Ogaden state lacking behind in development and hormarka dhanka dhaqaala iyo infrastructure ka.

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
Al shabaab do operate in NFD they actually are residents in NFD they collect zakkah from the somali people they have children there it’s crazy to think about it. Laangaab clans that hate Ogaden join shabaab and partake in the deforestation that happens between Jubaland and NFD, evil mothers (from laangaab clans) welcome alshabab warlords into their homes in NFD and assist them with everything they need to keep this Ogaden state lacking behind in development and hormarka dhanka dhaqaala iyo infrastructure ka.
Wow I didn't know that. I thought Al shabaab were no longer in NFD. They don't attack Kenya like they used to. Are they getting weaker or?

Disappearances by Kenyan police. Bribing police to get everything especially if you're Somali. Checkpoints by police. the place is a shithole. Not enough teachers. The politicians steal literally everything. No industry. No jobs. Hard to get citizenship (Kenyan ID). Hard to get bantu areas. Bantus always suspecting you of being Al shabaab.
Didn't they make it easier for Somalis to get Kenyan ID. The special screening targeting Muslims and Somalis in particular was removed by Ruto January something this year

onEdge

Didn't they make it easier for Somalis to get Kenyan ID. The special screening targeting Muslims and Somalis in particular was removed by Ruto January something this year
Yeah they removed vetting. Which is where they scrutinize all those from borders. But you stil have to bribe the police. This country is corrupt. Nobody follows the law here.

onEdge

Yeah they removed vetting. Which is where they scrutinize all those from borders. But you stil have to bribe the police. This country is corrupt. Nobody follows the law here.
Those in Naivasha have to go to NFD to get ID.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
She proposed to me. In Kenya Somalis have two maids. One madow for cleaning and Somali for cooking. I hired isaaq lady for cooking. We got to know each other and fell in love. We did zina and she got pregnant. Now we have to get married asap before the pregnancy reveals my great secret. My wife agreed.
What the hell your events are going from 0 to 100 so quick This is nuts

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I'm not going into private stuff, but Money is not that important. You want to work a good job where you can self actualize. As an example, doctors are seen as healers/saviors, and that job satisfies the deep need for belonging.

Anecdotally, people look happiest when they have a little extra for luxuries. Not boatloads of money. Essentially, Upper Middle Class. Beyond that, people become stupidly degenerate and avaricious, chasing down every last nickel.
Doctors are .. I dont want to talk about it man but only option i would consider is a private practice niche doctor area

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
Doctors are .. I dont want to talk about it man but only option i would consider is a private practice niche doctor area
Understandable, but don't focus on the example. That post is more about the principle of looking for Jobs with self actualization. Teaching is similar in this regard. Being seen as competent is very ego-boosting/self-fulfilling. That makes you happy to work.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Understandable, but don't focus on the example. That post is more about the principle of looking for Jobs with self actualization. Teaching is similar in this regard. Being seen as competent is very ego-boosting/self-fulfilling. That makes you happy to work.
Suprisingly, I have looked into becoming a teacher.. They get a crazy pension and retirement and get summers off. 70-150k depending on your position and if you invest right, 5k a year till you die for retirement. this is from one teacher i had who revealed everything and from other teachers who told us stuff time to time. I dont really care for the ego aspect or the betterment of the world really. I dont know what self actualization I searched it up its a piechart but I mean it can honestly apply to any job right.

waxaan ahay somali qabiil ma lihi. just joking am sheekhaal. Used to stay in Dagmada Kax Shiiqaal. Ever heard of that place. Has more mosques than houses lol. I just love my tribe bro. We're mediators and majority of us love quran. I have like 3 sheikh in my abtirsi.
Loobage?

Went back to kenya for Quran saar. Decided to start a Quran saar centre. I was hired by Islamic organization for construction of a mosque in naivasha. There's a lot of isaaq here for some reason. I make around $300 from the Quran saar. And the organization pays me 250. I also have a wholesale shop selling to retailers which is loss making now. Got married here and about to marry a second wife.
You want to marry second wife while living of 300$ Each Month Nigga you want to torture your kids.

I build homes in Kenya. I made $65K in my first year but I had to wait two years for this to start coming in. I invested 90k in 2021, in 2023 after the building was completed and we sold all the flats/apartments, my share that I got back was $220K, so I got back my initial investment plus 130k profit over two years. Rinsed and repeated. I was eating my savings over those two years.
I own my house, and my car and my monthly expenses is 2k a month and that's us living a good life Alh.
One wife and kids, and I intend to stay that way.

Trending

Latest posts