How much money do you guys make and what do you do for a living?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I am in real estate I own a house in Somalia and one house in UK
I am about to get a mortgage on a second house and rent it out

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I build homes in Kenya. I made $65K in my first year but I had to wait two years for this to start coming in. I invested 90k in 2021, in 2023 after the building was completed and we sold all the flats/apartments, my share that I got back was $220K, so I got back my initial investment plus 130k profit over two years. Rinsed and repeated. I was eating my savings over those two years.
I own my house, and my car and my monthly expenses is 2k a month and that's us living a good life Alh.
One wife and kids, and I intend to stay that way.
How did you get the money to start? Did you save up, fundraise among your family members or through a loan Im looking into real estate In america and maybe africa too one day

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I am in real estate I own a house in Somalia and one house in UK
I am about to get a mortgage on a second house and rent it out
Normal mortgage or those islamic ones I dont understannd why more people dont have more rental hustles from what ive learned its probably the best way to earn money and assets all at the same time

I sell nostalgia, I just collect item and resale them, 30k while in college. Not much but it gets me by and its part time.

:reallymaury: Nonya business

On a serious note, even if your income is little. Being thankful for what Allah has given you will catapult you to the status of wealthy.

Alhamdulilah الحمد لله for everything that Allah has given us out of infinite mercy.

Trending

Latest posts