How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Mudane I know the density map proves a lot of faan irrelevant, no need to run to Ethiopia for more villages:chrisfreshhah: daarood had to face the same fate when shown almost all their land has less than 1 person for ever square km. Their rebuttal unsubstantiated "buh buh ogaden are 5 million in itoobiya":drakelaugh:

I am still waiting show me a HJ town/city the size of Gashaamo settled by the sub sub sub sub sub sub clan of @Saalax Bidaar .

I guess you don't have it. :russ:

A coalition of 4 langaabs calling someone langaab. Reminds me of when you tried to call @Karim langaab kkkk. It doesn't work like that abaayo virgin blood.

:dabcasar:

It definitely works like that, don’t call your lapdog Marwo Karim defend yourself on your own Mr Half & Half . You are Langaab powerless and poor. HJ run the business sector of Somaliland along with some habar awal and ciidagale people but never your brokeass:pachah1: you are also langaab in the political sector.

Bohol

VIP
Again LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @Saalax Bidaar where in Saaxil you live/?

All these towns in Sahil is HJ,

Laas ciidle
Xagal
Burco Kibir
Ceel gardi
Beeyo Dhaadheer
Karin
Ras Cabaad
Bahdoon
and many more?

Issa Muuse towns are

Laaleys
Hudisa
Dubur
shiikh
abdaal
etc

What you have? :chrisfreshhah:

HJ do have bigger lands in Sahil mainly (eastern Sahil) but not population that is not a secret. 15k for WADANI in Sahil proofed the real landheere is Muuse Cabdalle :lol: .

I am still waiting show me a HJ town/city the size of Gashaamo settled by the sub sub sub sub sub sub clan of @Saalax Bidaar .

I guess you don't have it. :russ:

Mudane the original topic was sanaag, when you took the L about how biciide is more than HY sanaag proven by the unbiased density map you ran to gaashaamo for more numbers. My job here is done :lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
Mudane the original topic was sanaag, when you took the L about how biciide is more than HY sanaag proven by the unbiased density map you ran to gaashaamo for more numbers. My job here is done :lolbron:

The only L I see is the folks whose biggest town is Caynaba. The epitome of langaabniimo and you have the nerve to say "we are big in Sool and Sanaag". It is not even the size of a parking garage in Las Anod.

:russ:

upload_2018-11-23_1-42-6.png

Again LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @Saalax Bidaar where in Saaxil you live/?

All these towns in Sahil is HJ,

Laas ciidle
Xagal
Burco Kibir
Ceel gardi
Beeyo Dhaadheer
Karin
Ras Cabaad
Bahdoon
and many more?

Issa Muuse towns are

Laaleys
Hudisa
Dubur
shiikh
abdaal
etc

What you have? :chrisfreshhah:

First he made a map claiming all western sanaag, then when called out he said it's your land buh waad kaguuri kartaan hadana saaxil busheeganaya:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
First he made a map claiming all western sanaag, then when called out he said it's your land buh waad kaguuri kartaan hadana saaxil busheeganaya:gucciwhat:

Since when did Sahil belong to HJ? this folks are getting weirder day by day @Saalax Bidaar What is next Berbera unuka leh?
:mugshotman:

Perhaps they need a reminder Berbera is only for Cisse Muuse and Muuse Cabdalle hence the mayor/vice mayor always being from them. :lol:

You are landless in Togdheer region niyohow. Remind us again where do you live? kkkk.

If the majority of Togdheer region land is owned by HY, the south east (Buhoodle district) is owned by Dhulos and the northern little portion by Cisse Muuse. Remind us where you live again. :lol:

View attachment 59975

You are landless in Togdheer region niyohow. Remind us again where do you live? kkkk.

If the majority of Togdheer region land is owned by HY, the south east (Buhoodle district) is owned by Dhulos and the northern little portion by Cisse Muuse. Remind us where you live again. :lol:

View attachment 59975

This is the real map, why are you hidden Qurilugud etc

vpw7gm4.jpg

All these larger towns in togdheer are Mohamed Abokor HJ

Qoryaale
Qorilugud
Balidhiig
Dhoqoshay
Coodanle

and You got Ali Issa and Duruqsi which you share woth Issa Muuse :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
This is the real map, why are you hidden Qurilugud etc

vpw7gm4.jpg

All these larger towns in togdheer are Mohamed Abokor HJ

Qoryaale
Qorilugud
Balidhiig
Dhoqoshay
Coodanle

and You got Ali Issa and Duruqsi which you share woth Issa Muuse :drakelaugh:

kkkkk this nicca is getting desperate. Since when was Kalbarre in northern Burco HJ? it is Arab. Furthermore Xadhxadhan is inside Burco district is Dhulos village west of Buhoodle.You settle in a tiny strip to the point you can see the small distance between Cali Cisse (HY) and Xadhxadhan (Dhulos) :lol:

Consider yourself educated.:gaasdrink:

upload_2018-11-23_1-50-31.png

Since when did Sahil belong to HJ? this folks are getting weirder day by day @Saalax Bidaar What is next Berbera unuka leh?
:mugshotman:

Perhaps they need a reminder Berbera is only for Cisse Muuse and Muuse Cabdalle hence the mayor/vice mayor always being from them. :lol:

Majority of Sahil is HJ, and Issa Muse have Capital Berbera and sheikh etc

HJ have 5 Xildhibaan in Sahil while you have 3, HJ also have the deputy port manager, xoghaynta gobolka and Head of the police etc.

Bohol

VIP
Majority of Sahil is HJ, and Issa Muse have Capital Berbera and sheikh etc

HJ have 5 Xildhibaan in Sahil while you have 3, HJ also have the deputy port manager, xoghaynta gobolka and Head of the police etc.

It doesn't matter. The mayor and vice mayor will always be reserved for CM and Muuse Cabdalle. That is how it goes in Berbera city.

:manny:

It doesn't matter. The mayor and vice mayor will always be reserved for CM and Muuse Cabdalle. That is how it goes in Berbera city.

:manny:

LOOOOOOOOL, vice mayor? laa xawla walaa quwatta ilaa billah,

so it doesn't matter 5 xildhibaans :chrisfreshhah:while you got only 3 xildhibaan in Saxil
and it doesn't matter deputy port manager, where the money comes :drakelaugh:

Doesn't matter Xoghaynta gobolka saahil :pachah1:

Doesn't matter head of police of SAhil :mjlol:

but wait a vice mayor matters :liberaltears:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, walahi you are not even 35% in Togdheer, miskiin, Few Issa muse shared with your section of Togdheer as well, Where in Todheer you live? Majority of Toghdeer is Mohamed Abokor.
So after I destroyed you on your “80% Of Ceelafweyn being HJ” you come back with 35% lol

Saaxib waa iska hadal waxaasi. Insha Allah tag me when you have some actual facts to back up your rhetoric. Wax nin wayn fadhiga looga kiciyo bal soo raadi Maraa Waaxid :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP

so it doesn't matter 5 xildhibaans :chrisfreshhah:

Those are government appointees and can be changed anytime. It is difficult to change mayors/vice mayors for the most part though since they were elected. Head of police
chief you mean the two that died? sad state of affairs.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

so it doesn't matter 5 xildhibaans :chrisfreshhah:while you got only 3 xildhibaan in Saxil

Vice mayor is very important
Largest clan In Berbera is Ciise Muuse so they get Mayor whilst second largest HY gets vice mayor

That’s how it works

Mudane it's good on SL for always appeasing minorities, HJ support such actions:trumpsmirk: in the case of sanaag and sool density maps prove their faan and harti as illegitimate and shows who's the king of the east:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
Mudane it's good on SL for always appeasing minorities, HJ support such actions:trumpsmirk: in the case of sanaag and sool density maps prove their faan and harti as illegitimate and shows who's the king of the east:trumpsmirk:

Mudane I am still waiting for the HJ minority to show me their biggest town unless that
was Caynaba which is a flop. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending