How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked if Somaliland region can have 3 federal states in Somalia well that is one of the scenarios.

Why are you claiming my land? I can claim all your land if I want too, you need to stick with what you have. Claiming other people's land only proves how delusional you are.

Bohol

VIP
Why are you claiming my land? I can claim all your land if I want too, you need to stick with what you have. If your clan lives two places that are far apart, doesn't mean you can claim other people's land.

Sanaag is synonymous with Muuse Ismaaciil. However in the event of a new federal states
being created in Somalia for northern Somalia I welcome partition village by village that is
if your folks in Sanaag ain't happy with the United Northern Federal States.

:manny:

Then explain to me why HJ have 3 MPs in the parliament in Sanaag while eastern HY have
5? never mind the fact the majority of governors of Sanaag have always been HY through
out history. :lol: You share Garadag district and Ceel Afweyn districts with SY yet both
Garadag and Ceel Afweyn district combined are not even half the population of Ceerigaabo
district. :lol:

Look at the density map sxb, there's no point to pull out political appeasement in a country you don't believe in. The density map shows where the population is. The majority population is the area bordering the hj district of caynaba, and the rest of western sanaag which are all or predominantly biciide. With this map we can even draw the lines of who lives where. It's not difficult to see tbh:manny:

b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Look at the density map sxb, there's no point to pull out political appeasement in a country you don't believe in. The density map shows where the population is. The majority population is the area bordering the hj district of caynaba, and the rest of western sanaag which are all or predominantly biciide. With this map we can even draw the lines of who lives where. It's not difficult to see tbh:manny:

b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg

Well too bad for you population density maps didn't magically hence your population in 2005 parliament election. :lol:

Codaadkii Xildhibaanada Gobolka Sanaag 2005

Habar Yoonis 5 xildhibaan oo kala ah

1.Maxamed Cali Jibriil Ducaale - 5160
2.Suleebaan Cawad Cali (Bukhaari) - 3789
3. Maxamed Saalax Cige Cali - 5764
4. Maxamed Cumar Jaamac Jabaabul - 4498
5. Ibraahim Maxamed Xuseen (Dhaadheere) - 4246

------------------------------------------------

Habar Jeclo 3 xildhibaan oo kala ah

1.Dr Cabdi Raxman Yuusuf Cartan - 7984
2.Ibraahim Jaamac Cali (Rayte) - 7328
3.Yuusuf Maxamed Cali Xayd - 5854

Sanaag is synonymous with Muuse Ismaaciil. However in the event of a new federal states being created in Somalia I welcome partition village by village.

:manny:

There's no point of painting fake map, it only takes few minutes to create one, caqli yaridaa niyaw!. from Xiis to Batalaale of the outskirts of Berbera is mine, then again from Sibidhley all the way to Coodanle and everything in between.

Allah bless us the largest land of Duriyada.

Bohol

VIP
There's no point of painting fake map, it only takes few minutes to create one, caqli yaridaa niyaw!. from Xiis to Batalaale of the outskirts of Berbera is mine, then again from Sibidhley all the way to Coodanle and everything in between.

Allah bless us the largest land of Duriyada.

What I posted is a political map not a clan map. If the folks of Xiis ain't happy with the new
Northern United Somali States I am sure there will be some arrangement where they can join
their kins in the other state.

Well too bad for you population density maps didn't magically hence your population in 2005 parliament election. :lol:

Codaadkii Xildhibaanada Gobolka Sanaag 2005

Habar Yoonis 5 xildhibaan oo kala ah

1.Maxamed Cali Jibriil Ducaale - 5160
2.Suleebaan Cawad Cali (Bukhaari) - 3789
3. Maxamed Saalax Cige Cali - 5764
4. Maxamed Cumar Jaamac Jabaabul - 4498
5. Ibraahim Maxamed Xuseen (Dhaadheere) - 4246

------------------------------------------------

Habar Jeclo 3 xildhibaan oo kala ah

1.Dr Cabdi Raxman Yuusuf Cartan - 7984
2.Ibraahim Jaamac Cali (Rayte) - 7328
3.Yuusuf Maxamed Cali Xayd - 5854

It's like dhulos who's land in sool is virtually empty while western sool holds the population. Men lie, women lie, density maps dont:pachah1:

@TimaJilic where's that map you posted of hj land in SL, we can use that and the density map to make akhee @Bohol understand the population demographics in Sanaag are clearly in biciide favor

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You might not want to share with hj but entire western sanaag is a biciide enclave and is also carries majority population in sanaag according to density maps
Then why did Wadani get most votes Sanaag? Lol
Only 10k votes for Kulmiye despite Fiqifuliye (Dhulos) voting for Kulmiye

There isn’t a single Gobol where Hj are majority

Sanaag is HY and Warsangeli majority with HJ and Dhulos minority

Togdheer is HY majority

Saaxil is Ciise Muuse, Muuse Abdalle and Muuse Carre and HJ minority

Waqooyi Galbeed HA majority because of Gabiley district followed by Garxajis(Ciidagale and Isxaaq) and Arap being third

HJ live in empty deserts of Eastern Saaxil and Xiis and Eastern Togdheer and tiny party of Sool that is it

Gsrxajis have best land of Isaaq along with Sacad Muuse(Wajaale and Gabiley)

Our prime real estate Banka Tuunyo, Gacan Libaax, Daalo and the Hawd country

All the way to Wardheer

HJ are local kkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
It's like dhulos who's land in sool is virtually empty while western sool holds the population. Men lie, women lie, density maps dont:pachah1:

@TimaJilic where's that map you posted of hj land in SL, we can use that and the density map to make akhee @Bohol understand the population demographics in Sanaag are clearly in biciide favor

Then why do you get the least MPs all the time? :lol: you are clearly in denial and you know
the truth. Muuse Ismaaciil is larger than the entire HJ in Sanaag. That is not including SY
and the northern Muuse Caare.

Bohol

VIP

Togdheer is HY majority

Waqooyi Galbeed HA majority because of Gabiley district followed by Garxajis(Ciidagale and Isxaaq) and Arap being third

Funny thing is they even tried to claim a Gadhweyn guy that got many votes for Kulmiye in Ceerigaabo district back in 2012 and the Dhulo votes. :lol:

Togdheer is HY majority

Everyone knows who lives where sxb, no need to huff and puff, spare me the butt hurt excuses and reference the map with biciide vs sacad yoonis and muse ismaciil land in sanaag:icon e biggrin: . Even sool, while the land is majority dhulos according to this map western sool aka hj holds heavy population. Togdheer, let's not even go there :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
Everyone knows who lives where sxb, no need to huff and puff, spare me the butt hurt excuses and reference the map with biciide vs sacad yoonis and muse ismaciil land in sanaag:icon e biggrin: . Even sool, while the land is majority dhulos according to this map western sool aka hj holds heavy population. Togdheer, let's not even go there :icon lol:

You have short man syndrome niyohow. Your people have always been way smaller than HY in terms of population and that ain't going to change anytime soon magically. :lol:

313lxr5.png

You have short man syndrome niyohow. Your people have always been way smaller than HY in terms of population and that ain't going to change anytime soon magically. :lol:

313lxr5.png

A population figure based on livestock estimate per clan by the british:gucciwhat:. Like I said, population density maps is the only unbiased raw source of somali population:trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Adeer there are no official census but the closest we can get to clan census is the last tribal elections we had

Wadani HY
kulmiye HA and HJ

Togdheer won by HY Wadani
Sanaag won by HY wadani

Saaxil Sheikh district Hy wadani got 5k votes
And Over 10k in Berbera district kkkkk

I am everywhere

Forget about Maroodijeex and this despite 40% of Garxajis roaming in Hawd wilderness

HJ laangaab local ah iga dheh

You mean this
7dxD8MC.jpg

Ol2zQzG.jpg

Even the British knew and they confirmed HJ getting largest land
I3PDacK.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

A population figure based on livestock estimate per clan by the british:gucciwhat:. Like I said, population density maps is the only unbiased raw source of somali population:trumpsmirk:
In uu Garxajis at least 2x kaa badan yahan miyaa diidan tahay?

Wallahi la isma xaasido laakin Hj waa laangaab laangaab dhashay oo local ah kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts