How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It is geographically impossible for Awdal to form state with Sool and Sanaag

Not really. For example Northern Awdal and Sanaag share sea it is a bit like USA/Alaska even closer. You can travel by boat few hours from Maydh to Zeylac straight.

This is my vision for northern Somalia (3 federal states).

Green = Northern Somali States - Garhajis/Gadabursi comprising of Awdal, Western Togdheer, Eastern Maroodijeex/ Sanaag

Red = Somaliland region federal state- HJ/HA/other smaller clans comprising of Gabiley district, Western Hargeisa district, Berbera district and eastern Burco.

Grey - Khaatumo = Warsangeli/Dhulbahante comprising of Las Anod district, Badhan district, Buhoodle district, Laas Qoray district
LVPxXP8.png

Not really. For example Northern Awdal and Sanaag share sea it is a bit like USA/Alaska even closer. You can travel by both from Maydh to Zeylac straight.

Green = Northern Somali States - Garhajis/Gadabursi comprising of Awdal, Western Togdheer, Eastern Maroodijeex/ Sanaag

Red = Somaliland region federal state- HJ/HA/other smaller clans comprising of Gabiley district, Western Hargeisa district, Berbera district and eastern Burco.

Grey - Khaatumo = Warsangeli/Dhulbahante comprising of Las Anod district, Badhan district, Buhoodle district, Laas Qoray district
LVPxXP8.png

@TimaJilic look at this delusion :mjlol:

Not really. For example Northern Awdal and Sanaag share sea it is a bit like USA/Alaska even closer. You can travel by both from Maydh to Zeylac straight.

LVPxXP8.png

How'd you manage to give garxajis western sanaag when my subclan lives all the way to xiis including ceerigaabo and yuufle:pachah1:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
How'd you manage to give garxajis western sanaag when my subclan lives all the way to xiis including ceerigaabo and yube:pachah1:

Xiis is empty for the most part. The locals from those villages can join the new Sland federal state and be gladly at home in Berbera district.

:siilaanyolaugh:

abaayo virginblood that is the only way northern Somalia is going to get 3 federal state. :manny:

Marwo Bohol how long until you morph out of your SSpot phase and slide into your Facebook fame the next dabacasar mama Malyuun and now marwo bohol :pachah1:

Xiis is empty for the most part. The locals from those villages can join the new Sland federal state and be gladly at home in Berbera district.

:siilaanyolaugh:

You might not want to share with hj but entire western sanaag is a biciide enclave and is also carries majority population in sanaag according to density maps

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not really. For example Northern Awdal and Sanaag share sea it is a bit like USA/Alaska even closer. You can travel by boat few hours from Maydh to Zeylac straight.

LVPxXP8.png
Wow I like this idea wallahi billahi

Bohol

VIP
You might not want to share with hj but entire western sanaag is a biciide enclave and is also carries majority population in sanaag according to density maps

They are a minority and always lived in the shadow of Muuse Ismaaciil. If they don't like the
new federal state conjoined with Awdal and the central territories. They can move to Berbera
district.

:manny:

They are a minority and always lived in the shadow of Muuse Ismaaciil. If they don't like the
new federal state conjoined with Awdal and the central territories. They can move to Berbera
district.

:manny:

Muse Ismaciil + Sacad yoonis can't compare in numbers with biciide. And like I said the density map is proof in itself. Western sanaag which is overwhelming majority hj is the most densely populated. Muse Ismaciil just have more pop in central sanaag, ceerigaabo district where we live as well:siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Muse Ismaciil + Sacad yoonis can't compare in numbers with biciide. And like I said the density map is proof in itself. Western sanaag which is overwhelming majority hj is the most densely populated. Muse Ismaciil just have more pop in central sanaag, ceerigaabo district where we live as well:siilaanyolaugh:

SY and Gadhweyn live deep inside Western Sanaag. Examples: Fadhigaab, Doonyaha and many settlements.

Bohol

VIP
Mudane @Bohol whether it's Somaliland on maamul goboleed Somalia, hj iyo hy way iskuxidhanyihiin. You only get breathing space in oodweyne:icon lol:

Like I said the HJ minority in Sanaag can live under the new Northern Somali States. However if they are not happy they can move to Berbera district where they can live with their beloved HA. :lol:

LVPxXP8.png

wtf is this? :deadosama:

Like I said the HJ minority in Sanaag can live under the new Northern Somali States. However if they are not happy they can move to Berbera district. :lol:

Mudane check the density map I posted, it's clear the population is in biciide favor over any clan in sanaag. Fadhigaab isn't really deep in western sanaag, it's like biciide who penetrate to yuufle and live their own part of ceerigaabo. The density map is the only indicator of population in SL & Somalia

Bohol

VIP
Mudane check the density map I posted, it's clear the population is in biciide favor over any clan in sanaag. Fadhigaab isn't really deep in western sanaag, it's like biciide who penetrate to yuufle and live their own part of ceerigaabo. The density map is the only indicator of population in SL & Somalia

Then explain to me why HJ have 3 MPs in the parliament in Sanaag while eastern HY have
5? never mind the fact the majority of governors of Sanaag have always been HY through
out history. :lol: You share Garadag district and Ceel Afweyn districts with SY yet both
Garadag and Ceel Afweyn district combined are not even half the population of Ceerigaabo
district. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.