How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
We are talking who is majority in Sahil, Did I say you don't live in Sahil?
Majority is Ciise Muuse
When one thinks about Saaxil they think of Ciise and then Muse Abdalla

You HJ are sniffing the ground like bunch of Fox . Waar dhulka kiro baa ku joogtaan sida Hargeisa Aad guryaha Garxajis ijaarka uga bixisaan

Waa caadi anagu we would even like if you could stop being local and come help me out in the Hawd

Proven wrong in sanaag, sool togdheer and saaxil, dabeetana itoobiya kucararay:chrisfreshhah:, proven wrong again maa woolrich iyo area London ay kadegaan bu isusawiraya. Let the baby have is bottle man, the work here is done:trumpsmirk:

He is claiming Oog now, laa xawla walaa quwatta illaa billah, walahi some people have no shame at all.

Bohol

VIP
You stared claiming Oog, :birdman: Nigga you have no shame at all, indha adakidaa.

Have you been living under a rock? majority of the houses and businesses in Oog is owned by Sacad Yoonis. Marka don't claim my houses and businesses in your little google imagery attempt to proof that HJ have a town/city larger than Gashaamo. :lol:

Majority is Ciise Muuse
When one thinks about Saaxil they think of Ciise and then Muse Abdalla

You HJ are sniffing the ground like bunch of Fox . Waar dhulka kiro baa ku joogtaan sida Hargeisa Aad guryaha Garxajis ijaarka uga bixisaan

Waa caadi anagu we would even like if you could stop being local and come help me out in the Hawd

Are you talking Sahil or Berbera? I am not denying Issa Muse are majority in Berbera, but HJ are the majority in Sahil, Hj Lives all eastern Sahil that's the largest section of the region, Hj Land starts just the outskirts of Berbera or Batalaale, Hj also have neighborhoods in Berbera.

How many districts that HJ have in this list apart from Caynaba and Half Burco?!! I'm genuinely curious!!!
View attachment 59983

Daaroods biggest "cities" could fit into burco proven few days ago, let alone what the density map shows about your Population which is less than 1 person per square km for almost all daarood lands:dead:

Even bantu and raxanweyn have bigger shit stains on this map than yall:heh:

b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Are you talking Sahil or Berbera? I am not denying Issa Muse are majority in Berbera, but HJ are the majority in Sahil, Hj Lives all eastern Sahil that's the largest section of the region, Hj Land starts just the outskirts of Berbera or Batalaale, Hj also have neighborhoods in Berbera.
Waar no one lives in Eastern Saahil it is inhabitable wasteland hotter than the surface of Mars. That is why Hj can claim empty lands to boast they fragile ego

But population centers in Saaxil are Berbera and Sheikh.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Daaroods biggest "cities" could fit into burco proven few days ago, let alone what the density map shows about your Population which is less than 1 person per square km for almost all daarood lands:dead:

Even bantu and raxanweyn have bigger shit stains on this map than yall:heh:

b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg
I posted an authentic UNFPA report which proves your Laangaab status kkkkk don't talk about Darood ninyahow when you're freaking Habar Jeclo kkkkk

Entire east berbera is solely hj while ciise muse and hy live together in western berbera. The splitting point is literally a bit before the dahabshiil building in berbera, cidi oog baa oog. I don't want to pull up a map of where that building is, people gonna cry:russ:

Saalax Bidaar

I posted an authentic UNFPA report which proves your Laangaab status kkkkk don't talk about Darood ninyahow when you're freaking Habar Jeclo kkkkk
Sxb they are not interested in numbers. They rather fill the bandwidth with unsubstantiated crap

Waar no one lives in Eastern Saahil it is inhabitable wasteland hotter than the surface of Mars. That is why Hj can claim empty lands to boast they fragile ego

Then who lives all these towns?

Laas Ciidle
Xagal
Ceel Gardi
Burco Kibir
Beeyodhaadheer
Karin
Bahdoon
etc??/ tell who lives there?shaydaan?

Beeyodhaadheer is even farthest one near the shores so does karin, iminkana shidaalkii ayaaba nalooga soo saarayaa.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Entire east berbera is solely hj while ciise muse and hy live together in western berbera. The splitting point is literally a bit before the dahabshiil building in berbera, cidi oog baa oog. I don't want to pull up a map of where that building is, people gonna cry:russ:
@Bohol @Saalax Bidaar this nigga is counting kilometers and land not population lmao... But criticizes Darood for having a massive land lmao. Fucking hypocrite.

Yall pulled official world Bank reports as well:mjlol:. Like I said daarood lands is empty sxb, when yall have a city as daarood ismaciil then you can talk. Otherwise stick to faan and boqortooyo duck tails with the Dr:pachah1:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
At-least they realized ictiraaf is not coming. Good on them.Welcome to the age of federalism. :gaasdrink:
You know me , I’ve alway been a expansionist centralist after Somaliland we move on:salute:

Saalax Bidaar

Then who lives all these towns?

Laas Ciidle
Xagal
Ceel Gardi
Burco Kibir
Beeyodhaadheer
Karin
Bahdoon
etc??/ tell who lives there?shaydaan?

Beeyodhaadheer is even farthest one near the shores so does karin, iminkana shidaalkii ayaaba nalooga soo saarayaa.

Who lives there? Dee waa cidla sxb ilaahay marka laga yaabo ma waxa iigu sheekaynaysaa Karin baa dad joogaan? Kolay afar bad madow waa laga helayaa laakin maaha wax statistics lagu daro

Haa waa dhul Saxara ah oo ku fiican in shidaal laga qodo. Bal intaas baa aan kaa diido

@Saalax Bidaar HJ xildhibaans are building roads in the HJ neighbourhoods in Berbera such as Wadajir, Burco sheikh etc

You don't even have single xaafad in Berbera and you live with Issa Muse section

Xaafada wadajir berber HJ it's 1.5km road.

@Bohol @Saalax Bidaar this nigga is counting kilometers and land not population lmao... But criticizes Darood for having a massive land lmao. Fucking hypocrite.

This is a city, of course population can be estimated by land size in a city you retard, since it's a inhabited land. It's when you literally have no cities and a large land mass like daarood ismaciil then you look at a density map and you realize that your extremely low dense population is the reason why your biggest cities combined can fit into burco:chrisfreshhah:. No need to run to these bradas for comfort akhee, waa niman sheekh isaaq, it's embarrassing :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP

kkkk that is harsh but true. The climate in eastern Sahil is horrible that is why it is sparsely
populated. In comparison southern Sahil has nice weather.

I mean look at the Muuse Cabdalle town of Go'daweyn caadi maha cool climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts