Votes: 65 82.3%
  • No i am not Muslim

Votes: 14 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Again, He is know as a reviver like ibn Taymiyyah, not an innovator . The people of his time were praying to graves and stuff like that, but he wrote books refuting them. He invited the people to the Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) and guided them to the Qur'an and Sunnah. He urged upon Ulama to strictly follow the Qur'an and Sunnah and derive the issues directly from them. He forcibly contradicted the blind following of any scholar of the Ummah in preference to the Qur'an and Hadith.

"The Sūfīs and Shiʿites, those who ascribe divinity and superstitious powers to the inhabitants of graves, despise him due to his condemnation of their un-Islamic and counter-orthodox beliefs which contradict the Qurānic commands that demand that worship be directed solely to Allāh and supplications of need, aid, refuge, and rescue be directed to Him alone."

Much of the fitna we see today is because of his movement.

No. It's due to uneducated individuals introducing things to the religion. Differentiate between Salafi and Khawarij. This is Salafi view: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

Save yourself, mate.
You're very right. He was a good guy, but the Saudis are corrupt, and are just toys for isreal.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Everything can be abused, and as I said before, somalis are very reliant on hadith.
Where I'm from, evidence is required.

Gn bro
A police officer can shoot you on the street and nothing happens to him cause that is the law and you still prefer man made laws over the laws of Allah

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Again, He is know as a reviver like ibn Taymiyyah, not an innovator . The people of his time were praying to graves and stuff like that, but he wrote books refuting them. He invited the people to the Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) and guided them to the Qur'an and Sunnah. He urged upon Ulama to strictly follow the Qur'an and Sunnah and derive the issues directly from them. He forcibly contradicted the blind following of any scholar of the Ummah in preference to the Qur'an and Hadith.

"The Sūfīs and Shiʿites, those who ascribe divinity and superstitious powers to the inhabitants of graves, despise him due to his condemnation of their un-Islamic and counter-orthodox beliefs which contradict the Qurānic commands that demand that worship be directed solely to Allāh and supplications of need, aid, refuge, and rescue be directed to Him alone."

Much of the fitna we see today is because of his movement.

No. It's due to uneducated individuals introducing things to the religion. Differentiate between Salafi and Khawarij. This is Salafi view: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

Save yourself, mate.

He's no reviver, that's utter disrespect to Islam.
"He invited the people to tawheed", like the majority of Muslims was in shirk?

I 100% disagree with him and the Salafis and believe there are severe problems in that doctrine.
But you can have your view, so be it. I suggest you read the book and account of his brother.

He's no reviver, that's utter disrespect to Islam.
"He invited the people to tawheed", like the majority of Muslims was in shirk?

But you can have your view, so be it. I suggest you read the book and account of his brother.
What Scholars/Sheikhs alive do you see to be correct?

Define secular muslim

This should be fun:lolbron:
maxresdefault (1).jpg

The Full definition is the picture above it explains 1000 words

plus in sharia law countries your basically forced to become a muslim. you don't really get to choose. if people find out you left the religion as well than you can get executed.

i was raised in a muslim family. wasn't super religous my whole life and just started recently to take my deen more seriously. but that was recently, beginning of 2018.

there are probably a lot of people who literally don't even want to actually be muslim, living in saudi arabia.
Sharia Law is not on non Muslims, their religion's law apply's on them. I bet they are no Christian families that literally live for generation in the KSA. They are only Merchants, Business and Expats that lived they're, it is some stuff people made up to make Muslim lands bad.

Do you think this is right? and btw that is not 'secular' muslims. Secular Muslims want religion out of government, like most of the world.
No, it is not right according to Imam an Nawawi of the Shaafici fiqh, yes they are "progressive muslims" aiming to westernise Islam and have ties to secularism.

The idea of secularism of rather just constitutions with aspects of religion, Secular countries like France still fund Christian and Jewish schools. Justa load of Not making sense stuff.

I Don't deny.
What is surprising is majority of Asharis and Maturidis that hate him is because they never read his books. I told a Ashari "do you agree on Nawaqitul al Islam", he said "No, I don't read Khariji books". I said "Why", he repiled "He waged Jihad against the Caliphate". In fact in his book he mentions about obeying the Khalif of how treacherous he is. He believed disobeying the Khalif will create Fitnah.

Fast forward to 21th century The big bear son of a Old Dementia king was influenced by UAE to create a "Modern Islamic country", in reality and fact it is "Westernised Muslim Lands.

Yea. Not all their laws like the women driving ban are in line with it. But compared to an all Muslim country like Somalia where Literally nobody gets arrested or investigated for rape in IDP or drought/famine camps because they are just pay off the victim's clan leader. Or Murderers walk free.

you get killed for rape in Somalia even before you reach the courts. get your facts guys.

How about the kids in puntland that raped a girl they wacked them with little dicis sticks on their backs heck it made them laugh.

neva heard of that, but in Somali culture rape is big crime,you could get killed by her family, sometimes the 2 families might settle for big compensation.there could be weird cases in everywhere. there more rape in America than most places.

neva heard of that, but in Somali culture rape is big crime,you could get killed by her family, sometimes the 2 families might settle for big compensation.there could be weird cases in everywhere. there more rape in America than most places.
Not talking about the culture. I'm talking about the countless articles during the famine and drought about women in Somaliland and Puntland feeling unsafe. Human Rights Watch interviews dozens. Even AMISOM commits these acts yet the men that you idolize in parliament and presidency don't give a crap.

Not talking about the culture. I'm talking about the countless articles during the famine and drought about women in Somaliland and Puntland feeling unsafe. Human Rights Watch interviews dozens. Even AMISOM commits these acts yet the men that you idolize in parliament and presidency don't give a crap.

its different story when theres mayhem,chaos in civil war and even in here its not everywhere,some regions r more traditional than others and is extremely very rare those things to happen,," feeling unsafe'' doesn't mean rape.and tell me how many rapes by amisom,one,100,guarantee you its not even 6 or 7 incidents..and these soldiers r not even Somali.when we r truthful to ourselves rape is not that big of a problem . if human watch interviews 20 women out of 20 M Somalis(ovall), and some of these women could be suspect as they looking for benefits from the agency,then how is that prevalent.

its different story when theres mayhem,chaos in civil war and even in here its not everywhere,some regions r more traditional than others and is extremely very rare those things to happen,," feeling unsafe'' doesn't mean rape.and tell me how many rapes by amisom,one,100,guarantee you its not even 6 or 7 incidents..and these soldiers r not even Somali.when we r truthful to ourselves rape is not that big of a problem . if human watch interviews 20 women out of 20 M Somalis(ovall), and some of these women could be suspect as they looking for benefits from the agency,then how is that prevalent.
Bro it's not a huge problem but i still get pissed when i hear about the lack of security in those famine camps where a woman got raped at gunpoint while her husband watched. Those Governments don't give a shit. And apparently 30% of the women in Somali Region, Ethiopia have been Sexually Assaulted/Raped. Why isn't anyone helping over there?

I'm very skeptic about that 20m count. I don't even think there is more than 6 million people in Somalia Alone. That has to be bullshit. if there was 20m, those famine camps in kenya and the cities would have each atleast 1 million people. I guarantee if they took a proper census, it would be a quarter of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending