How many of you adhere to Islam?

• Yes i am Muslim

Votes: 65 82.3%
  • No i am not Muslim

Votes: 14 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro it's not a huge problem but i still get pissed when i hear about the lack of security in those famine camps where a woman got raped at gunpoint while her husband watched. Those Governments don't give a shit. And apparently 30% of the women in Somali Region, Ethiopia have been Sexually Assaulted/Raped. Why isn't anyone helping over there?

I'm very skeptic about that 20m count. I don't even think there is more than 6 million people in Somalia Alone. That has to be bullshit. if there was 20m, those famine camps in kenya and the cities would have each atleast 1 million people. I guarantee if they took a proper census, it would be a quarter of that.

20 million mean all Somalis in the horn. it always hurts when such crimes committed and I don't think that 30% or anything close to that is valid,,it could be politicized,,that almost impossible,i wouldn't even say 1%. your quotes could also be from a lengthy period,10,20yrs ago or even 5 different situations in one year or at the height of refugee crisis all put together and murky.am sure it much better in most parts now,ofc theres always isolated incidents under such volatile atmosphere.Dont despair it not as it look to you.otha thing I learned is one warlord accusing anotha on such exaggerated figures not knowing these figures will be quoted and refurbished all around the world when ofc its all utter lies.anotha problem is some NGOs inorder to get funds from un agencies they have to inflat million times.

Last edited:
20 million mean all Somalis in the horn. it always hurts when such crimes committed and I don't think that 30% or anything close to that is valid,,it could be politicized,,that almost impossible,i wouldn't even say 1%. your quotes could also be from a lengthy period,10,20yrs ago or even 5 different situations in one year or at the height of refugee crisis all put together and murky.am sure it much better in most parts now,ofc theres always isolated incidents under such volatile atmosphere.Dont despair it not as it look to you.otha thing I learned is one warlord accusing anotha on such exaggerated figures not knowing these figures will be quoted and refurbished all around the world when ofc its all utter lies.anotha problem is some NGOs inorder to get funds from un agencies they have to inflat million times.
20 mill has to be a lie. I doubt there is more 6 million people in Somali alone. They need to do a proper census. if there was 20 million, The aid camps in Kenya and Somalia would have to be at 1 million people each.

20 mill has to be a lie. I doubt there is more 6 million people in Somali alone. They need to do a proper census. if there was 20 million, The aid camps in Kenya and Somalia would have to be at 1 million people each.

say Somalia 10M (would say 10 to 12m).
Ethiopian Somalis 5m
Kenyan Somalis 3m
jubouti 1/4 m

that's 18.5m
not including Somalis in rest of Africa,mideast and the west.

think well ova 20m but not by much.

and everyone was not in aid camp, the richest Somalis r in Somalia followed by the ones in east Africa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending