How many of you adhere to Islam?

• Yes i am Muslim

Votes: 65 82.3%
  • No i am not Muslim

Votes: 14 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum seems to have quite a bunch of secularists.. So hey I decided to create a poll to see how much of SSPOT members are Muslim...

u cant hav a discussion wit closed minded people such as urself

Provide your evidence... I've just expressed my opinon doesn't mean I'm closed minded..
Most people don't even know what secularism really means and its roots.. go ahead and act like a child.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Like practice completely. Nah, I ain't religious. Nothing against them obviously, they're amazing. Just not really a religious guy tbh. I don't f*ck with atheists though, they bash religion too much, and God obviously exists... Dumb fks.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Define secular muslim

This should be fun:lolbron:
Ain't a secular Muslim a Muslim that desires that the state and religion be separated? I mean, it makes a lot of sense when you think about the trial of this world and our attachment to said world. By being secular, you transfer the idea of spreading the faith in a political level, to making it more personal (since you no longer care about the affairs of the state). Then it's on you to be on your deen and prep for the afterlife.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Ain't a secular Muslim a Muslim that desires that the state and religion be separated? I mean, it makes a lot of sense when you think about the trial of this world and our attachment to said world. By being secular, you transfer the idea of spreading the faith in a political level, to making it more personal (since you no longer care about the affairs of the state). Then it's on you to be on your deen and prep for the afterlife.

No secular muslim= cultural muslim, ex muslim most of the time, these people completely leave the religion of Islam and embrace the religion is outdated notion. Secularism in its grand scheme is a plot/thinking that is completely incompatible with religion, secularism is there to get rid of religion whether you agree with or not they don't care. Why do you think churches are empty today in the west? Secularism destroyed Christianity, started with the protestants

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No secular muslim= cultural muslim, ex muslim most of the time, these people completely leave the religion of Islam and embrace the religion is outdated notion. Secularism in its grand scheme is a plot/thinking that is completely incompatible with religion, secularism is there to get rid of religion whether you agree with or not they don't care. Why do you think churches are empty today in the west? Secularism destroyed Christianity, started with the protestants
Damn. Oh well, that's how life goes I guess. In the end of the day, we just gotta worry about our own souls, eh?

Problem is Islam encompasses al aspects of life.. Social , political and Economical... Islam is not like Christianity or these other pagan beliefs.. It ultimately comes down to Man Made laws vs Divine Law of Allah...

Islam has its own economic system which is far superior than capitalist economic system..
No Interest
Markets are not monpolised by greedy jews aha

I could say a lot more but there's no point because capitalism has taken over this world. but soon it will change

Damn. Oh well, that's how life goes I guess. In the end of the day, we just gotta worry about our own souls, eh?

Capitalism = Individualism
In Islam you must care for your neighbour and everyone in society. Zakat is obligatory etc

Sharia is not just about punishment , only 4% of sharia is about punishments the rest is about social interactions , and money exchange etc.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I live in america where there is a separation between church and state.

i like that.

i wouldn't like to live in a country that had religous police arresting for do simple things that are considered haram. The mutaween in saudi arabia is what im mostly talking about.

the 2002 mecca girl's school fire is what pops in my mind whenever i think of living in a country that is ruled by shariah. this is the story summed up. There was burning building. The mutaween stopped some of the school girls from leaving the building because they weren't covered up "correctly".

its a crime to have pre marital sex in some of the muslim majority countries too. People are literally risking prison time to have sex. i spoke to a non muslim that lived there and he told me him and his saudi homeboys would travel to bahrain just to sleep with prostitues. He even knew some people having pre marital sex in saudi as well.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
plus in sharia law countries your basically forced to become a muslim. you don't really get to choose. if people find out you left the religion as well than you can get executed.

i was raised in a muslim family. wasn't super religous my whole life and just started recently to take my deen more seriously. but that was recently, beginning of 2018.

there are probably a lot of people who literally don't even want to actually be muslim, living in saudi arabia.

Under Siad Barre, Somalia was a secular country. Women didn't have to cover their hair and radical Islamist preachers were arrested and executed. He was our greatest leader.

Under Siad Barre, Somalia was a secular country. Women didn't have to cover their hair and radical Islamist preachers were arrested and executed. He was our greatest leader.
Siad barre regretted the killing of those sheikhs just before he died in Nigeria according to my uncle who's best friend was barre,s personal bodyguard till his last breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts