• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
People still follow Islam????

6m00.gif

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I have and always will.
Many a people tried stripping the deen from us Muslims in all manner of ways.
But we're still here. Remembering Allah silently or loudly. We'll keep going.
vikingos.gif

:manny:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Do you live in a country that is governed by sharia?

Just wanted to ask because I have lived in a country where man made laws rule the land. So my opinion of living in a country under man made laws are based on my experiences.

I wouldn't want to live in Saudi or dubai. You can't even become a citizen in those places. I have an uncle that has been living in Dubai since the 90s and still isn't a citizen. His kids ain't either.

I never lived in a country governed by Sharia law that doesn't mean I dislike Sharia , so much misconceptions about sharia law over the years made even Muslims paranoid about their own laws.

You don't have to live in certain place to know about the rules, you can also read about it. I use to be against Sharia till I learned the true essence of Sharia, the whole concept of Sharia is based on health, safety of society as a whole. The strict rules you hear or read about are hard to abuse and their measures pUT in place to ensure order prevails.

Sharia banso nationalism, that alone should tell you the Saudi practice forged man made rules, I'm sure you are aware the wahabi doctrine has nothing to do with the Sharia

I'm a non-dogmatic theist Muslim.

I claim no great truth as I can't prove in empirically verifiable way, but it is merely a personal preference and identity.

I never lived in a country governed by Sharia law that doesn't mean I dislike Sharia , so much misconceptions about sharia law over the years made even Muslims paranoid about their own laws.

You don't have to live in certain place to know about the rules, you can also read about it. I use to be against Sharia till I learned the true essence of Sharia, the whole concept of Sharia is based on health, safety of society as a whole. The strict rules you hear or read about are hard to abuse and their measures pUT in place to ensure order prevails.

Sharia banso nationalism, that alone should tell you the Saudi practice forged man made rules, I'm sure you are aware the wahabi doctrine has nothing to do with the Sharia
What do you mean? Saudi Arabia practices sharia law. I copied an excerpt from an article and posted on this thread showing it. What is 'Wahabi' Doctrine? They practice islam the correct way.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What do you mean? Saudi Arabia practices sharia law. I copied an excerpt from an article and posted on this thread showing it. What is 'Wahabi' Doctrine? They practice islam the correct way.

Saudis deport other Muslims nationalism has nothing to do with Sharia law, wahabism is completely different new doctrine based on not sharia law but manmade laws

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm joking. I thought you were thinking i was some kind of extremist. I would have no problem living under one.
So do you plan on moving to one? If so which country.

People always talk about how sharia is better than man made laws but none of those people lived in a country ran by sharia. They didn't even speak of even moving to one of those countries.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

So do you plan on moving to a country that is ruled under sharia. If so which country

Saudis deport other Muslims nationalism has nothing to do with Sharia law, wahabism is completely different new doctrine based on not sharia law but manmade laws
Lool. Saudi doesn't deport people because of islam. Remember, Their form of government is an Absolute Monarchy.

The term "Wahhabi" is misused.

"
It is obligatory upon the Muslim to follow the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), according to the way of the righteous salaf who followed the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the Sahaabah and those who followed them – may Allaah be pleased with them all. These people are called Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah (the People of the Sunnah and the Community). Everyone who follows the way brought by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is one of them. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought the message of Tawheed (absolute Oneness of Allaah) and rejection of shirk(polytheism, or association of others with Allaah); he called people to worship Allaah alone and none other. With regard to the word “Wahhaabis”, some people use this word to refer to the message of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab ibn Sulaymaan al-Tameemi al-Hanbali (may Allaah have mercy on him), and they call him and his followers Wahhaabis. Everyone who has any knowledge of the movement of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him) and his message knows that he sought to spread the message of pure Tawheed and to warn against shirk in all its forms, such as attachment to the dead, or to trees and rocks, etc. In his ‘aqeedah (belief), he was following the way of the righteous Salaf and the Taabi’een [i.e., the earliest generations of Islam], as is indicated by his books and fatwas, and the books of his followers among his sons and grandsons and others. All of these books are in print and are in circulation among the people. His message was in accordance with the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Wahhaabism is not a new way or a new school of thought; rather it is a call to Tawheed and the revival of aspects of the religion that had been forgotten. What you have to do is to beware of those who warn you against the Wahhaabis, because they are warning you against following the truth and the early generation of this ummah. Applying the word “Wahhaabis” to those who adhere to correct belief and warning people against them is the way of the ignorant and biased. We ask Allaah to keep you safe and sound. "

See Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), 3/1206; see also Question # 12203.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Saudi doesn't practice Sharia. They are very strict, but now becoming more secular. They just had their first comic Con, and are soon opening a resort for all the kaffirs to go have sex, party, and do drugs. They've been recently hit with sevear weather such as huge balls of hail that killed a lot of their livestock, and destroyed all of their fancy cars. Plus snow is being seen in parts of the country making everyone go crazy. One of the biggest sand storms ever recorded has happened there as well. Take that as you will, but I think it is Allah showing them his wrath.

Saudi doesn't practice Sharia. They are very strict, but now becoming more secular. They just had their first comic Con, and are soon opening a resort for all the kaffirs to go have sex, party, and do drugs. They've been recently hit with sevear weather such as huge balls of hail that killed a lot of their livestock, and destroyed all of their fancy cars. Plus snow is being seen in parts of the country making everyone go crazy. One of the biggest sand storms ever recorded has happened there as well. Take that as you will, but I think it is Allah showing them his wrath.
Yea. Not all their laws like the women driving ban are in line with it. But compared to an all Muslim country like Somalia where Literally nobody gets arrested or investigated for rape in IDP or drought/famine camps because they are just pay off the victim's clan leader. Or Murderers walk free.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Yea. Not all their laws like the women driving ban are in line with it. But compared to an all Muslim country like Somalia where Literally nobody gets arrested or investigated for rape in IDP or drought/famine camps because they are just pay off the victim's clan leader. Or Murderers walk free.
No law in Saudi is in compliance with Sharia. Ppl get killed for being accused of having sex with 4 witnesses. Also driving has nothing to do with Sharia. Tf you on about :westbrookwtf:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Lool. Saudi doesn't deport people because of islam. Remember, Their form of government is an Absolute Monarchy.

The term "Wahhabi" is misused.

"
It is obligatory upon the Muslim to follow the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), according to the way of the righteous salaf who followed the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the Sahaabah and those who followed them – may Allaah be pleased with them all. These people are called Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah (the People of the Sunnah and the Community). Everyone who follows the way brought by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is one of them. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought the message of Tawheed (absolute Oneness of Allaah) and rejection of shirk(polytheism, or association of others with Allaah); he called people to worship Allaah alone and none other. With regard to the word “Wahhaabis”, some people use this word to refer to the message of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab ibn Sulaymaan al-Tameemi al-Hanbali (may Allaah have mercy on him), and they call him and his followers Wahhaabis. Everyone who has any knowledge of the movement of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him) and his message knows that he sought to spread the message of pure Tawheed and to warn against shirk in all its forms, such as attachment to the dead, or to trees and rocks, etc. In his ‘aqeedah (belief), he was following the way of the righteous Salaf and the Taabi’een [i.e., the earliest generations of Islam], as is indicated by his books and fatwas, and the books of his followers among his sons and grandsons and others. All of these books are in print and are in circulation among the people. His message was in accordance with the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Wahhaabism is not a new way or a new school of thought; rather it is a call to Tawheed and the revival of aspects of the religion that had been forgotten. What you have to do is to beware of those who warn you against the Wahhaabis, because they are warning you against following the truth and the early generation of this ummah. Applying the word “Wahhaabis” to those who adhere to correct belief and warning people against them is the way of the ignorant and biased. We ask Allaah to keep you safe and sound. "

See Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), 3/1206; see also Question # 12203.

Ibn Baz and his predecessors are people you should not follow.
Read Divine Lightning by Imam Sulaiman ibn Abdul Wahhab.
His brother's account is very insightful.

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was evil, a murderer and a false prophet which many Muslims follow blindly as if he reformed the religion, bringing ideas like 3 tawheeds and other nonsense.
Much of the fitna we see today is because of his movement.

Save yourself, mate.

Ibn Baz and his predecessors are people you should not follow.
Read Divine Lightning by Imam Sulaiman ibn Abdul Wahhab.
His brother's account is very insightful.

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was evil, a murderer and a false prophet which many Muslims follow blindly as if he reformed the religion, bringing ideas like 3 tawheeds and other nonsense.

Save yourself, mate.
Again, He is know as a reviver like ibn Taymiyyah, not an innovator . The people of his time were praying to graves and stuff like that, but he wrote books refuting them. He invited the people to the Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) and guided them to the Qur'an and Sunnah. He urged upon Ulama to strictly follow the Qur'an and Sunnah and derive the issues directly from them. He forcibly contradicted the blind following of any scholar of the Ummah in preference to the Qur'an and Hadith.

"The Sūfīs and Shiʿites, those who ascribe divinity and superstitious powers to the inhabitants of graves, despise him due to his condemnation of their un-Islamic and counter-orthodox beliefs which contradict the Qurānic commands that demand that worship be directed solely to Allāh and supplications of need, aid, refuge, and rescue be directed to Him alone."

No. It's due to uneducated individuals introducing things to the religion. Differentiate between Salafi and Khawarij. This is Salafi view: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

Save yourself, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts