How many of you agree with cheikh rageah

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i'm saying is, they won't engage in sexual intercourse by shaking a females hand. that is not their trigger. that is much healthier than rejecting to shake hands because you'll get a turn on. i will definitely side eye muslim men that do this cus ur telling me u have no self control. all somali men i've met regardless of age have been able to confidently shake my hand. this promotion of not doing so promotes an unhealthy way of looking at female bodies. an abaya wearing lady can't even have her hands out now? :bell::umwhat:

I drink alcohol all the time, I've never committed zina or any other haram when I'm drunk and I'm also able to concentrate in Salah and my memory is not impaired and inhibition not lowered.... you see the logic?

Allah is All-Knowing if He says don't do something it is for the best.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kkkkk you want your xaliimo smelling like caano bowdher not caano geel :pachah1:

I know a guy that fled the country over a body, spent 7 years in PL and taxriibed to Europe through Libya :russ::russ:

Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg

:russ:

Reminds me of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I drink alcohol all the time, I've never committed zina or any other haram when I'm drunk and I'm also able to concentrate in Salah and my memory is not impaired and inhibition not lowered.... you see the logic?

Allah is All-Knowing if He says don't do something it is for the best.
yes, shaking females hands is zina for YOU. why act like it applies to all men. ur an extreme case that gets turned on by the sound of high heels bro :gucciwhat::draketf:

yes, shaking females hands is zina for YOU. why act like it applies to all men. ur an extreme case that gets turned on by the sound of high heels bro :gucciwhat::draketf:

Not zina, but it's a precursor. And I said I was 15 lol your fully clutching at sraws but no problem we can see who was right on judgement day :trumpsmirk:.

It was narrated from ‘Urwah that ‘Aa’ishah told him about the women’s oath of allegiance: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched any woman with his hand. He would explain to the woman what the oath of allegiance implied, and when she accepted, he would say ‘Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’” Narrated by Muslim, 1866

Omg what an extreme case the Prophet was. :bell:

Haha du ska få din shaah ta det lugnt :deadosama:

Har hört från en grabb att hans storebror som var saciid ragees personliga bilförare när han var i vårt område och höll föreläsningar att han plockade upp en ukthi utan mahram i bilen och frågade om hon var intresserad av giftermål eller om hon kände några tjejer som var det. Det här är samtidigt som han är gift med jag tror hans fjärde eller tredje fru efter att ha skilt sig från cadaanta iyo somaliern...:francis:

Hört fler grejer men vet inte om det är propaganda eller inte, men shunon är definitivt skum! Håll dig 100 m bort från honom om jag vore dig :heh:

Haha du ska få din shaah ta det lugnt :deadosama:

Har hört från en grabb att hans storebror som var saciid ragees personliga bilförare när han var i vårt område och höll föreläsningar att han plockade upp en ukthi utan mahram i bilen och frågade om hon var intresserad av giftermål eller om hon kände några tjejer som var det. Det här är samtidigt som han är gift med jag tror hans fjärde eller tredje fru efter att ha skilt sig från cadaanta iyo somaliern...:francis:

Hört fler grejer men vet inte om det är propaganda eller inte, men shunon är definitivt skum! Håll dig 100 m bort från honom om jag vore dig :heh:
Teet var gott :pachah1::mjlol:

skyddad peddo men bär på religionens jacka= skydd for life :damedamn:

I'm not a Salafi I hate those salafis more than you do trust me. I can't dispute absolutely retarded arguments like we should ignore the sharia stated clearly in the Quran because Allah didn't punish Iblees. Also read beyond the "There's no compulsion in religion..." and learn the word Taghut which is found within that same ayah because you sure as hell don't have that firm grip and light yet. Secularism which is your religion is the separation of religion and state, which in other words means God has no say in what happens in the state, God is a mere diety that we pray to and that's about it... " Render unto Caesar the things which belong to Caesar, and unto God the things which belong to God".
What's retarded is not following Allah's Sunnah. His sunnah is giving people the right to choose between right from wrong. He did this to Iblis, and he continues to do it to 7 billion people. That is his shariah. And that is his law which is to be implemented. He could strike down every sinner at any moment. He could make it impossible to sin at all. He could force everybody to worship him just like he forced the angels who have no free will. The Quran says if human beings did not sin, Allah would replace them with another race who would sin because Allah wants repentant sinners, not sinless people.

The ayah about compulsion is basic to Islamic theology, and it has nothing to do with Taghut. If you force someone to pray who doesn't want to pray, his prayer is not valid. It has to be be sincere prayer. If you fast only because you're afraid of punishment from the morality police, your fasting is not valid. Everything in Islam depends on freedom to choose. If it's not freely chosen, it's not worship at all. You can't enforce it even if you wanted to coerce. A person forced to observe Ramadan can always eat when no one's looking.

You have the same kafir theology as Salafis and the khawaarij. The prophet warned us about your kind. You hate Allah's sunnah and his shariah and you follow man made laws designed to push Muslims out of Islam.

Last edited:
vänta lite. du sa att han kom efter din syrra? är tjejen du snacka om henne? :shookgabre:

Hahaha inte hon i bilen:jcoleno:

Han försökte haffa på henne i konferensstället när det var någon paus typ. :pacspit::pacspit:

Det var då jag vaknade upp från sömnen och insåg att många "sheekhs" är bluff och använder sheeknimada som en mantel för sina riktiga syften:ohhhdamn:

I don't know about this specific story but every case of people that developed a mental illness as a result of marital problems it's usually a punishment being inflicted upon them for the grievous crimes they committed in that marriage.

Allah always protects his righteous oppressed servants from such mental conditions even in far more extreme conditions never mind some petty marital issue, I read about such cases all the time to strengthen my faith.

I usually hear of cases were the man has gone crazy and left, people blame the wife for his madness, but when you examine everything closely, you realise what kind of a horrible man he was, literally going out of his way to be exceedingly vile to her for no reason whatsoever (you reap what you sow)

None has the ability to push you over the edge the way your partner that knows all of your weaknesses intimately along with the right buttons to push and the best times to do this, I had first hand experience with this ugly reality and hence as a result screen for such toxic people.

:gucciwhat: Are you really blaming and accusing them of going mentally insane ? Don't use Allah to justify stuff like that.

I don't know about this specific story but every case of people that developed a mental illness as a result of marital problems it's usually a punishment being inflicted upon them for the grievous crimes they committed in that marriage.

Allah always protects his righteous oppressed servants from such mental conditions even in far more extreme conditions never mind some petty marital issue, I read about such cases all the time to strengthen my faith.

I usually hear of cases were the man has gone crazy and left, people blame the wife for his madness, but when you examine everything closely, you realise what kind of a horrible man he was, literally going out of his way to be exceedingly vile to her for no reason whatsoever (you reap what you sow)

None has the ability to push you over the edge the way your partner that knows all of your weaknesses intimately along with the right buttons to push and the best times to do this, I had first hand experience with this ugly reality and hence as a result screen for such toxic people.

:yacadiim:

Nigga, you gone overboard with this subjective post.

Not zina, but it's a precursor. And I said I was 15 lol your fully clutching at sraws but no problem we can see who was right on judgement day :trumpsmirk:.

It was narrated from ‘Urwah that ‘Aa’ishah told him about the women’s oath of allegiance: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched any woman with his hand. He would explain to the woman what the oath of allegiance implied, and when she accepted, he would say ‘Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’” Narrated by Muslim, 1866

Omg what an extreme case the Prophet was. :bell:
That hadith is contradicted by another which says the prophet did touch a woman's hand. Google it. Fake hadiths always contradict the Quran and Sunnah.

Gambar

VIP

Walaal, it would be one thing if he kept it private. Like I said, she already had a mental illness, the divorce was probably added trauma. He puts her business out there to this day and they've been divorced for years. I think there's something legitimately wrong with the fella.

:gucciwhat: Are you really blaming and accusing them of going mentally insane ? Don't use Allah to justify stuff like that.
This kid Inquisitive is a moron who blames Allah for everything. If his sister gets raped by a three eyed donkey, he will blame Allah. Everything is Allah's fault from a headache to poor exam results according to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts