How many of you agree with cheikh rageah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

This gay ass Somali cheikh is even saying that shaking hands with the opposite sex is haram. A month ago, a female relative of mine who's married wouldn't shake my hand. It's the first time this ever happened to me.

This gay ass Somali cheikh is even saying that shaking hands with the opposite sex is haram. A month ago, a female relative of mine who's married wouldn't shake my hand. It's the first time this ever happened to me.

Wallahi thats nothing compared to what happened to me, My adeers daughter came to visit us from Canada, hadn't seen her in like 4 years. Wanted to give her a hug since she is literally a sister to me and she was like "Its haram for me to touch men I can marry" :deadosama::dead:

Reer Heeny iyo shaax is real waste walahi, They either turn out to be roadmen or ISIS-minions, its something in their tap-water I guess :kanyehmm:

Fear you Allah you faasiq, you are slandering a sheikh because he stated facts, you clearly have a problem with Islam so take it up with Allah on yawmul qiyamah

Fear you Allah you faasiq, you are slandering a sheikh because he stated facts, you clearly have a problem with Islam so take it up with Allah on yawmul qiyamah

:russ: Lol a religion that denies handshaking of all other things! Who knew that makes you horny :leon:

This nigga or "sheikh" you are talking about can stick his so called facts up his ass walahi. He tried to hook up with my younger sister who were 17 at the time he was giving some lecture in my area some summer a couple of years ago. Seems like he changes wives more often than I change underwear damn.

This nigga or "sheikh" you are talking about can stick his so called facts up his ass walahi. He tried to hook up with my younger sister who were 17 at the time he was giving some lecture in my area some summer a couple of years ago. Seems like he changes wives more often than I change underwear damn.

I don't care if he is sticking his dick inside ur little sister or other women, the Hadith still stands and no one from ahlul sunnah can reject it unless they have proof saying otherwise.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It happened to me recently not once but twice within the span of 1 minute I was a little taken aback at first but then I remembered I live among many cadaans and it became normal.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I don't care if he is sticking his dick inside ur little sister or other women, the Hadith still stands and no one from ahlul sunnah can reject it unless they have proof saying otherwise.

This became Gaal because Sheekh Rageh hollered at his sister:russ::dead:

Rageh spreads his butt cheeks for Saudi penetration everyday. This guy is an enemy of Islam who tries to make the religion look extreme and backwards. He's the reason this site is populated by atheists. May Allah curse him and his Salafi boyfriends.

I had a cousin tell me I can't shake hands with her because I'm not her maxram. What kind of rubbish is this. We never had this mentality in our culture. Now they've got women draped in three layers of curtains and fat as hell because going for a jog is haraam unless you're covered in a five by six tent through which a camel can pass.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Why do you guys care if you're not muslim. Shouldn't you be busy being free of religion:yacadiim:
If someone is telling people not to shake hands with the opposite gender, that’s absurd and everyone, including atheists should comment on it. I don’t understand why you think atheists shouldn’t comment on Islam.

Most of my family are wadaads but I still hug and kiss my male cousins because they're my family at the end of the day.

I just find it odd when it's someone close to you. I had a cousin who wouldn't speak much to me. He even made wudu after shaking my hand
:kanyehmm:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
If someone is telling people not to shake hands with the opposite gender, that’s absurd and everyone, including atheists should comment on it. I don’t understand why you think atheists shouldn’t comment on Islam.
I just find it ironic that Atheists are more concerned about religion than theists. Don't y'all got lives:stopit:

hadith is not quran tho :cosbyhmm:

can u tell us why its more important than the direct words of the quran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending