How many of you agree with cheikh rageah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheist apostates >>>>> Secular "muslims" At least one makes their stance very clear, secular s want to change our deen from the inside, the true enemies of Islam.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Gaalo had to destroy our caliphate & countries from within through spreading fitna, deception etc but all is is fair in love & war, they deserve the spoils of war:ehh: but now we're within:mjhaps:the payback will be in full..& some:diddyass:

War ilaahay ka baq, if you were stripped of your passport and deported you'd seppuku at the gates of Hargeysa

:hemad:

God knows I'd do the same if I had to look forward to a lifetime of khat and polygamy with 4 smelly fobs in Caabudwaaq

You'd have to be weird af to get an erection from a handshake. Its like the niqab phenomenon, it has resulted in men getting ankle fetishes. You know something is messed up when you are so repressed that ankles turn you on. :mjlol:
all men turn gay in prisons because of lack of va*ina. the gay geeljire guy on facebook got raped by several different geeljire men because of their lack of contact with girls. all men in afghanistan turn gay because of lack of female contact. :snoop:

:damn::dead:

anyways. so this is actually subjective. if you as a man know your temptations, its fine to not shake hands. however, this isn't the case for all men. relatives refusing to do this show how extreme this is tbh :damedamn:

its not even sexual in most cases until you make it so.

Nope, there's been scientific studies done in the neuroscience field, touch can ignite emotions of lust and love. Something about pheromones. Think about it, wouldn't the One who created us know best about our bodies rather than our limited thinking?

Nope, there's been scientific studies done in the neuroscience field, touch can ignite emotions of lust and love. Something about pheromones. Think about it, wouldn't the One who created us know best about our bodies rather than our limited thinking?
how do you explain non muslims ( western men) ability to not get any sort of attraction by handshaking? that's the last thing that turns them on.

Gambar

VIP
heard she went crazy? what'd he do?
Wuu xuumayay dee. He went around making up lies about her and she was completely vulnerable, he ruined her reputation and at one point she was even wearing niqab during their marriage. He just left for her an cadaan convert.

I think she was already suffering from mental problems.

He’s known to prey on little girls, parents keep their young daughters away from him because of it.

all men turn gay in prisons because of lack of va*ina. the gay geeljire guy on facebook got raped by several different geeljire men because of their lack of contact with girls. all men in afghanistan turn gay because of lack of female contact. :snoop:

It's cultural in Afghanistan. Middle East, Turkey, Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Ancient Greece/Rome.... Pederasty precedes the religious segregation of Men and Women in Islam.

Come to think of it, so does bestiality.

Wow very interesting what do you call this religion you made up for yourself bro? You taking name suggestions? :kodaksmiley: Allah is a secularist kulaha authu'billah
It's interesting that you don't dispute my account of how Allah dealt with Shaytan, and how he continues to deal with sinners generally on whom he continues to bestow the very same very freedoms outlined in the Quran ("There's no compulsion in religion" etc), and it's notable that you
call yourselves by words that are not prescribed in the Qur'an like Salafi, but you have a problem with the word secular. Secularism is just the English word for the Arabic term cilmaniyyah. If you have a problem with English, then stop typing in English. Otherwise, just come out and say Allah is an atheist for giving people freedom and stop hiding behind Islam.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
War ilaahay ka baq, if you were stripped of your passport and deported you'd seppuku at the gates of Hargeysa

God knows I'd do the same if I had to look forward to a lifetime of khat and polygamy with 4 smelly fobs in Caabudwaaq

Kkkkk you want your xaliimo smelling like caano bowdher not caano geel :pachah1:

I know a guy that fled the country over a body, spent 7 years in PL and taxriibed to Europe through Libya :russ::russ:

how do you explain non muslims ( western men) ability to not get any sort of attraction by handshaking? that's the last thing that turns them on.
Western men are for the most part secular atheists like bidaar wanagsan, the most moralless people, majority are homosexual,paedophiles or cucks or have some sort of weird fetish, the ography industry is worth more than $10b. |Just because they don't voice it, it doesn't mean they aren't turnt on or whatever...

Western men are for the most part secular atheists like bidaar wanagsan, the most moralless people, majority are homosexual,paedophiles or cucks or have some sort of weird fetish, the ography industry is worth more than $10b. |Just because they don't voice it, it doesn't mean they aren't turnt on or whatever...
what i'm saying is, they won't engage in sexual intercourse by shaking a females hand. that is not their trigger. that is much healthier than rejecting to shake hands because you'll get a turn on. i will definitely side eye muslim men that do this cus ur telling me u have no self control. all somali men i've met regardless of age have been able to confidently shake my hand. this promotion of not doing so promotes an unhealthy way of looking at female bodies. an abaya wearing lady can't even have her hands out now? :bell::umwhat:

It's cultural in Afghanistan. Middle East, Turkey, Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Ancient Greece/Rome.... Pederasty precedes the religious segregation of Men and Women in Islam.

Come to think of it, so does bestiality.
they use islam to continue it. & its working

It's interesting that you don't dispute my account of how Allah dealt with Shaytan, and how he continues to deal with sinners generally on whom he continues to bestow the very same very freedoms outlined in the Quran ("There's no compulsion in religion" etc), and it's notable that you
call yourselves by words that are not prescribed in the Qur'an like Salafi, but you have a problem with the word secular. Secularism is just the English word for the Arabic term cilmaniyyah. If you have a problem with English, then stop typing in English. Otherwise, just come out and say Allah is an atheist for giving people freedom and stop hiding behind Islam.

I'm not a Salafi I hate those salafis more than you do trust me. I can't dispute absolutely retarded arguments like we should ignore the sharia stated clearly in the Quran because Allah didn't punish Iblees. Also read beyond the "There's no compulsion in religion..." and learn the word Taghut which is found within that same ayah because you sure as hell don't have that firm grip and light yet. Secularism which is your religion is the separation of religion and state, which in other words means God has no say in what happens in the state, God is a mere diety that we pray to and that's about it... " Render unto Caesar the things which belong to Caesar, and unto God the things which belong to God".

Wuu xuumayay dee. He went around making up lies about her and she was completely vulnerable, he ruined her reputation and at one point she was even wearing niqab during their marriage. He just left for her an cadaan convert.

I think she was already suffering from mental problems.

He’s known to prey on little girls, parents keep their young daughters away from him because of it.
u never know with people. he looks & speaks like a stand up guy. what a saqajaan:gucciwhat:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I usually give into the pressure and shake hands but lately I’ve resolved to use the “sleeve over hand” method. It’s more subtle than outright shutting it down

A study by the United Nations showed that 96% of Egyptian women have been sexually molested:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2013/08/201381494941573782.html

Another showed that Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries had the highest Google search for bizarre genres of like donkey sex. None of them are Western. But that's the sort of perversion you get when they fellow your totalitarian and anti-Islamic approach to gender relations. There's a reason why ex-Muslims are half the members on this site. It's because they've been misled by Wahabi kuffar like you. Keep it up and it will be 100% soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending