How many of you agree with cheikh rageah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from sex means don't shake hands with family now? I was gonna give you a Quran lesson, but first we need to start with English lessons.

Read the tafseer, actually don't, you need to have a ghusl bath cause you are najis and retake your shahada you secular scumbag alxamdulilah secular leaders are being put in a body bag from Barre to Assad soon.

Surah 17:32, zina is mentioned so many times in the Quran and in this ayah we are told to stay away from it, that means stay away from anything which can lead to it i.e. touching of opposite gender, it might sound far-fetched to you but me when i was a 15 year old spotty teen the sound of my English teachers heels clicking on the floor was enough for kaacsi. Even worse if you just came out of pen on a 5 year stretch.
:farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::shookgabre:

damn islam is dumb af. Im sorry but the idea that it is sinful to shake a girls hand is preposterous, its always awkward when I try to shake a muslim girl's hand and she declines. :gucciwhat:

Whats dumber Islam or you insisting on doing a greeting that was done 2,500 years ago by Greeks to ensure that their counterpart wasn't carrying a weapon up their sleeve? :bell: You played yourself :drakelaugh:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Atheists don't have a heart, even cow worshippers have a bigger heart you guys love this life, love filling your bellies and playing with your genitals and never want to leave. Stand for some
Sxb niggas literally getting chomped by sharks tryna get to gaalo-land

:russ:

You know how they joke about walking through a desert dragging their balls through glass and shit....niggas literally doing that and more tryna get to gaalo-land

I know a nigga that walked from the goddamn Amazon jungle to get to America

thing or die for anything eh

Gaalo had to destroy our caliphate & countries from within through spreading fitna, deception etc but all is is fair in love & war, they deserve the spoils of war:ehh: but now we're within:mjhaps:the payback will be in full..& some:diddyass:

Read the tafseer, actually don't, you need to have a ghusl bath cause you are najis and retake your shahada you secular scumbag alxamdulilah secular leaders are being put in a body bag from Barre to Assad soon.
I took a ghusl right after I pulled my gushing dick out of your mother's clit. She said nobody has ever pounded her like sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan. Your sister is next aboowe.

Your tafseer is not a substitute for Allah's words you kafir. You guys follow everything except the Quran. You follow man made laws that are against Allah's laws. Take your Wahabbi rubbish elsewhere.

Whats dumber Islam or you insisting on doing a greeting that was done 2,500 years ago by Greeks to ensure that their counterpart wasn't carrying a weapon up their sleeve? :bell: You played yourself :drakelaugh:
Shit, you never know if Robert from accounting is lowkey finna shank you.

Its a universal greeting now, between all cultures. No one is playing themselves. Instead of analysing the epistemology perhaps you can bring out an actual valid point. :kodaksmiley:

I find him and his lectures funny, but if that's true then I won't see him in the same way anymore...

Det finns värre grejer som jag hört om honom men vet inte om det är bekräftade saker, men du ska veta att han inte är den första "sheikhen" som utnyttjat sin position för att få till det med gärisar :manny:

Don't blame the player, blame the game som folk brukar säga

Its a universal greeting now, between all cultures. No one is playing themselves. Instead of analysing the epistemology perhaps you can bring out an actual valid point. :kodaksmiley:

I got no problem with you shaking hands with people, I sometimes do, but never make a sin halal for yourself because of your whims and desires. One makes you a sinner the other makes you a gaal.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

So because something is globally accepted, you accept it. Cuckery level 1000:francis:
When it becomes universally accepted to pillow bite you're gonna drop the soap:hahaidiot:

This guy Boqor prefers to greet people by unzipping their pants and shoving their cock in his mouth, so of course he doesn't like handshakes. He's a guzzling just like his father.

This guy Boqor prefers to greet people by unzipping their pants and shoving their cock in his mouth, so of course he doesn't like handshakes. He's a guzzling just like his father.

As a secular atheist you should have no problem with me doing that, isn't shxt like that acceptable in your ever expanding moral compass Gaal wanagsan?

So because something is globally accepted, you accept it. Cuckery level 1000:francis:
When it becomes universally accepted to pillow bite you're gonna drop the soap:hahaidiot:
Nigga you are just being vindictive now. The fact that your mind went there in the first place is suspect :bell:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
For the Muslims talking, lotta backbiting.
I hate many sheikhs but refrain from chatting rubbish behind their backs.
Same for anyone to be honest, though I may slip.
:wow: Be careful brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts