How many of you agree with cheikh rageah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi thats nothing compared to what happened to me, My adeers daughter came to visit us from Canada, hadn't seen her in like 4 years. Wanted to give her a hug since she is literally a sister to me and she was like "Its haram for me to touch men I can marry" :deadosama::dead:

Reer Heeny iyo shaax is real waste walahi, They either turn out to be roadmen or ISIS-minions, its something in their tap-water I guess :kanyehmm:
:dead::dead::dead: niyo thats embarrassing af.

Read the Quran top to bottom in a language you can understand not Arabic you will learn much, then read hadith, from that you can almost sense which hadiths are bullshit and which stand true.
in a process of doing so. so is no hand contact in the quran?

When I used to go to dugsi, all the macalin's used stare at the girls or try to flirt with them, one of them even married one of his students.
its perfect place to find their kind of girl. hypocritical asses. they're horny predators & target young girls, but go out of their way to go for the religious ones :kanyehmm:

thats what gets predators protection in our community. just become a sheikh or quran teacher cus no one will question ur character. sick.

i've noticed those sheikhs that state this are dismissed & don't get much exposure. the popular ones are the extremists.
That's because they've got Saudi money and infrastructure behind them, but good thing is that the very same regime by which they're trained and funded is what discredits them because you're not gonna have astounding success finding Quranic verses to justify why the Saudi ulema ban women from driving and treat them like their husbands' property.

A number of scholars, books and websites have debunked forged Bukhari hadiths which insult our prophet (SAW) and his religion, and which contradict basic scientific facts, logic, and human rights. The Quran is the first, second, and last authority on Islam. Hadiths only explain what is in it. The Quran says the prophet's job was to explain, not to invent. If a hadith brings new laws, it's fake and should be thrown out because it's saying that Allah forgot to include it in his book and needed Bukhari to remind him. It's blasphemy.

in a process of doing so. so is no hand contact in the quran?

Surah 17:32, zina is mentioned so many times in the Quran and in this ayah we are told to stay away from it, that means stay away from anything which can lead to it i.e. touching of opposite gender, it might sound far-fetched to you but me when i was a 15 year old spotty teen the sound of my English teachers heels clicking on the floor was enough for kaacsi. Even worse if you just came out of pen on a 5 year stretch.

I only shake hands with people at work because I don't want any awkward situations...

Same here, I will even hug the odd Cadaan woman or two if the occasion called for it. When in Rome......

Nonetheless, I put my hand up, and admit it ain't the Islamic thing to do.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
While you're booty clapping for massah amma chop that booty:russ:

Sxb niggas literally getting chomped by sharks tryna get to gaalo-land

:russ:

You know how they joke about walking through a desert dragging their balls through glass and shit....niggas literally doing that and more tryna get to gaalo-land

I know a nigga that walked from the goddamn Amazon jungle to get to America

damn islam is dumb af. Im sorry but the idea that it is sinful to shake a girls hand is preposterous, its always awkward when I try to shake a muslim girl's hand and she declines. :gucciwhat:

Surah 17:32, zina is mentioned so many times in the Quran and in this ayah we are told to stay away from it, that means stay away from anything which can lead to it i.e. touching of opposite gender, it might sound far-fetched to you but me when i was a 15 year old spotty teen the sound of my English teachers heels clicking on the floor was enough for kaacsi. Even worse if you just came out of pen on a 5 year stretch.
Stay away from sex means don't shake hands with family now? I was gonna give you a Quran lesson, but first we need to start with English lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending