Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No - I've had sexual relations with people without my parents knowing

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • No - my parents know im not a virgin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I've made a mistake (but im chaste)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Saxiib that's an anomaly. Most Ogaden people are massive take @Ferrari who im pretty sure is Ogaden is 6ft 4+

Most Somali guys are tall in the US from what I've seen. The average height is around 5 ft 10-6 ft 2. What height do Somali women consider tall because I'm confused:ayaanswag:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
2005 i got married and lost my virginity to my wife. Alxamdulillah.

I see so many of you lost it in the wrong place. May Allah forgive you.

The reason is men need woman heads to be on their shoulder level the hug feels better and they can pick them up easily... for u.....u need 6'3 and above man!!

I definitely agree.:denzelnigga:
Most Somali guys are tall in the US from what I've seen. The average height is around 5 ft 10-6 ft 2. What height do Somali women consider tall because I'm confused:ayaanswag:

Wei im quite tall so for me i dont consider 5ft 11 - 6ft 1 tall. I consider 6ft 3+ tall.

A chick who is petite and perhaps 5ft 1- 5ft 5 may consider 5ft 10 and above tall.

2005 i got married and lost my virginity to my wife. Alxamdulillah.

I see so many of you lost it in the wrong place. May Allah forgive you.

subhanaka yaa cadiim how old are you saxiib
tenor.gif

Bro that hyena is scary

It is saaxib...this guy gave me nightmares I remember in buuhodle when he said kill the dhulbahante students our school was on guard and we had one teacher who will say they may bomb the school anytime...nacalada nacaldu dhashay waraabe made my heart jump up and down when I was a teenager!!

I'm 5'6.22". But my dad is 6'2 and my younger brother is 6'4". Anyone shorter than my dad I see them as medium. Obviously this only applies to Somalis. The spectrum is different for ethnicities for obvious reasons.

It is saaxib...this guy gave me nightmares I remember in buuhodle when he said kill the dhulbahante students our school was on guard and we had one teacher who will say they may bomb the school anytime...nacalada nacaldu dhashay waraabe made my heart jump up and down when I was a teenager!!
faysal-cali-waraabe-640x480.jpg

Attachments

• download-16.jpg
    download-16.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 133
I definitely agree.:denzelnigga:

Wei im quite tall so for me i dont consider 5ft 11 - 6ft 1 tall. I consider 6ft 3+ tall.

A chick who is petite and perhaps 5ft 1- 5ft 5 may consider 5ft 10 and above tall.

Go find your giant from Ogadenia, I heard they bodyslam you onto the bed as a form of sexual foreplay.:)

I'm 5'6.22". But my dad is 6'2 and my younger brother is 6'4". Anyone shorter than my dad I see them as medium. Obviously this only applies to Somalis. The spectrum is different for ethnicities for obvious reasons.

I'm only 182 cm barefoot which is 6 feet girls who are short like u think I'm 6'2 so u guys don't know anything about height!!!

Go find your giant from Ogadenia, I heard they bodyslam you onto the bed as a form of sexual foreplay.:)

I'm not into violence saxiib. Inshallah you find a reer GX chick who will poison you and her inlaws after draining you of your resources and money

How would you like that? Mr used and abused.
Draya-Miami-1395693615.gif