Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No - I've had sexual relations with people without my parents knowing

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • No - my parents know im not a virgin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I've made a mistake (but im chaste)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I am not mentally retarded. pls do not insult me like this...

I am a healthy male...I think the best time for a man to have kids is late 30's.... its just my opinion...

Lol you are an ex-Muslim troll but the joke is on you we suppose to get married from time we hit puberty:russ::nahgirl:

Im interested why do you have this opinion?

late 30's, a man has experienced life... has mastered human interactions and behaviour… the frontal lobe will have expanded in size and knowledge... he's chilled out in life , his mind has settled. Can focus on actually raising and giving time to his kids and wife

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
i rep virgin gang... i take virgin airlines i call using virgin mobile and i live in the virgin islands. we 100 deep pull up.

Oh please
giphy.gif

i was joking around you've said not very innocent things too .

I take my dua back you dont deserve it saxiib i honestly meant it too smh :mad:

SSPOT niggas deserve no naxariis.

Damn, I said Ameen too:frdfvsb:. I didn't come on here to get dua from munafiqin, I came here to troll. :umad:

late 30's, a man has experienced life... has mastered human interactions and behaviour… the frontal lobe will have expanded in size and knowledge... he's chilled out in life , his mind has settled. Can focus on actually raising and giving time to his kids and wife

That logic is flawed saxiib from my knowledge the frontal lobe is fully developed in the late 20s early 30s. Maturity level differs from person to person and one can be fully matured by their late 20s . Also financial security can be reached depending on the person and how good they are with their finance. Once can start saving from 18 and can be financially comfortable and secure by their late 20s if they have a good saving habit.

Also the last part are you insinuating that one cannot focus on their wives and raising children until they are of the late 30s/early 40s age group?

Damn, I said Ameen too:frdfvsb:. I didn't come on here to get dua from munafiqin, I came here to troll. :umad:

Ameen my brother :salute:

Ameen:salute:

Im sorry i thought you were indirectly insinuating im not a virgin based on those penis jokes i said :mjlol: like some of these SSPOT users:mjlol:

i rep virgin gang... i take virgin airlines i call using virgin mobile and i live in the virgin islands. we 100 deep pull up.

Vacay in the virgin islands, sipping on a virgin pina colada, drizzling extra virgin olive oil on my steak. Virgin gang, and that's :dzmxmmb:

Trending