Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No - I've had sexual relations with people without my parents knowing

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • No - my parents know im not a virgin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I've made a mistake (but im chaste)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
true... many people fall under this... if people had money most people would not be a virgin..

Money isn't issue a lot of people here are either ugly asf/ self conscious or suffer from mental retardation/aspergers syndrome and are too socially awkward to even communicate with opp sex

Money isn't issue a lot of people here are either ugly asf/ self conscious or suffer from mental retardation/aspergers syndrome and are too socially awkward to even communicate with opp sex

extreme cases of bipolar disorder... extreme changes in mood and energy levels :camby:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
good bro.. stay chaste...only get into a relationship with a women in your late 30's.. early 40's. stay fit tho

your sexual value , maturity will be at its peak.
Alx I stopped those shenanigans near my 16th birthday. I remember I used to get very paranoid at night when I went sleep and felt very scared. So I cut off my old friends and started to become practicing watching the merciful servant and the daily reminder videos. That night I cried a lot wallahi.

Have you tested your test levels? Nofap from a young age shows you probably very low test/high estrogen

I meant no fap since last week:meleshame:. Currently on day 5, taking it one day at a time.:wowsweat:. I haven't committed zina though. Thank God I'm nosophobic, I'm terrified of contracting various STDs or HIV/Aids.

I would say the same for you but after those penis comments, I'm not so sure:patrice:

Oh please
giphy.gif

i was joking around you've said not very innocent things too .

I take my dua back you dont deserve it saxiib i honestly meant it too smh :mad:

SSPOT niggas deserve no naxariis.

I think you are one of the guys who fall under mental retardation category. Either that or you are a fantastic troll

I am not mentally retarded. pls do not insult me like this...

I am a healthy male...I think the best time for a man to have kids is late 30's.... its just my opinion...

Iblis been testing me in the gym with this beautiful women nacala I'm not going to fall for a woman who is squatting infront of me when I'm bench pressing .....lower gaze saaxib..I'm the greatest virgin walking around alxamdullillah!

Trending

Latest posts