Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No - I've had sexual relations with people without my parents knowing

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • No - my parents know im not a virgin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I've made a mistake (but im chaste)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Wut. 5'6" is above average. I can tell how tall a guy is from a tv screen and 20 ft away.

Trust me there is nothing more I like than woman who are 5'5 to 5'7 so u fall into the perfect height most men will desire that....and one more my name is saxiix samatar sugulle what about u?

I'm not into violence saxiib. Inshallah you find a reer GX chick who will poison you and her inlaws after draining you of your resources and money

How would you like that? Mr used and abused.
Draya-Miami-1395693615.gif

I got my eye down south. :denzelnigga: Also do you have an archive of gifs with this from basketball wives??? Reer UK watch US shows:ohhh:

Trust me there is nothing more I like than woman who are 5'5 to 5'7 so u fall into the perfect height most men will desire that....and one more my name is saxiix samatar sugulle what about u?

My second name is right there. I have posted things I wouldn't want associated with my name. Barasho wanaagsan.

My second name is right there. I have posted things I wouldn't want associated with my name. Barasho wanaagsan.

Hayee horta the chances of us marrying each other is below 0% like -1% but we can bring that up to 50% markaas kabacdi waxaad ii sheegasa snapchat kaga then it will be 70% chance markaas u can give me your number once you hear my voice its over u will be married to me bcoz a horny person like u can't handle my voice u will be in your knees screaming marry me saxiix samatar sugulle as soon as impossible mashallah!!

Damn, we lost another soul to ajnabis:snoop:. For the love of God, don't create a YouTube channel with your husband after marriage:ohlord:

This zeynab girl is funny man she likes 5'9 under she is 5'5 beautiful dhuxul shiny skin xalimo... pretty if u ask me!! The greatest dark-skinned xalimo on this forum!

This zeynab girl is funny man she likes 5'9 under she is 5'5 beautiful dhuxul shiny skin xalimo... pretty if u ask me!! The greatest dark-skinned xalimo on this forum!
:what1: how would you know my skintone? Im 5'7 on a good day. Not 5'5.

Hayee horta the chances of us marrying each other is below 0% like -1% but we can bring that up to 50% markaas kabacdi waxaad ii sheegasa snapchat kaga then it will be 70% chance markaas u can give me your number once you hear my voice its over u will be married to me bcoz a horny person like u can't handle my voice u will be in your knees screaming marry me saxiix samatar sugulle as soon as impossible mashallah!!

Aren't you in the U.K.? I live in West Texas.