Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No - I've had sexual relations with people without my parents knowing

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • No - my parents know im not a virgin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I've made a mistake (but im chaste)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I do not indulge in such activities but clearly you do!!! I found a photo of you!
boy-boy.jpg

This is damning evidence!!!

LA xawla walla quwata illa billah is that a guy qaniis foqol qaniis!

late 30's, a man has experienced life... has mastered human interactions and behaviour… the frontal lobe will have expanded in size and knowledge... he's chilled out in life , his mind has settled. Can focus on actually raising and giving time to his kids and wife

My dad was like 34 when he got married. It wasn't that deep in his generation. He got his money up, experienced life then married a 21 year old.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Nasiib Gaashaan Cade Masrurbating is haram. Period.

@Adan I'm only interested if you live in Austin TX, have a job or have are in good academic standing, are religious, older than me, and have a very very high sex drive. You also need to provide STD results along with your size measured by a urologist. Needs to be 2.8+ inches. If you don't meet any of these than

:camby:
There are somalis in Austin? I thought we were all in Dalla area?

I learned something new

@Adan I'm only interested if you live in Austin TX, have a job or have are in good academic standing, are religious, older than me, and have and a very high sex drive. You also need to provide STD results along with your size measured. T a urologist. Needs to be 2.8+ inches. If you don't meet any of these than

Horta I have investigated your profile I came to conclusions:

(1)The way your name is spelled is kowsar if u were a real woman u would have spelled correctly most guy don't how to spell that name!...that means you are guy!! It's spelled kowthar

(2)No woman will say 2.8 inches is enough you are a man lying to us

(3)qaniis yahow u decieved me pretending you are guy garac yahow sharmuutka ah u decieved every guy u are the biggest transgender in here why do this to us you high heel wearing son of a !!

(1)The way your name is spelled is kowsar if u were a real woman u would have spelled correctly most guy don't how to spell that name!...that means you are guy!! It's spelled kowthar

(3)qaniis yahow u decieved me pretending you are guy garac yahow sharmuutka ah u decieved every guy u are the biggest transgender in here why do this to us you high heel wearing son of a !!

Lool, whatever. Why would I think I need more than 5 inches? Tampons hurt me already. Ma waalni. Sex would be too painful.

I didn't like the o in Kowsar. When I was younger Kawsar just seemed more feminine. It's not even my actual name anyways. It's not that deep. Keep thinking I'm a troll. You're just mad you got rejected by a horny desperate girl.

Lool, whatever. Why would I think I need more than 5 inches? Tampons hurt me already. Ma waalni. Sex would be too painful.

I didn't like the o in Kowsar. When I was younger Kawsar just seemed more feminine. It's not even my actual name anyways. It's not that deep. Keep thinking I'm a troll. You're just mad you got rejected by a horny desperate girl.

Waryaa xaaji xagaa aad!!

@Adan I'm only interested if you live in Austin TX, have a job or have are in good academic standing, are religious, older than me, and have a very very high sex drive. You also need to provide STD results along with your size measured by a urologist. Needs to be 2.8+ inches. If you don't meet any of these than

2.8?

Are you sure your really horny?
Horny people don't go for micropenis es.

2.8?

What is a regular size? I thought a micro penis is 1.2 inches. That's what I heard some guys say in class once. 2.8 is more than double. How is that a micro?

Anyways, horny people want sex. Horny people don't care about looks or size. If a person is of age and is the gender they are attracted to, they will want to have sex with them. This is why I'm slightly awkward around Somali guys. It's kind of painful. I can only be friends with Asian guys.

Saaxib
2.8?

Sxb gabadha had never seen a grown man's dick. She thinks 2.8 is big enough:chrisfreshhah:

There are somalis in Austin? I thought we were all in Dalla area?

I learned something new
Noooooo. There are only a few that I know of. There are a lot of white and Mexican people though. I mentioned in my first post, there aren't a lot of Somali guys my age. Which is why I was worried about my lower chances of finding the right one. There are some older ones from Arizona and Dallas, and Seattle. Thus my presence for older is more because of circumstance.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What is a regular size? I thought a micro penis is 1.2 inches. That's what I heard some guys say in class once. 2.8 is more than double. How is that a micro?

Anyways, horny people want sex. Horny people don't care about looks or size. If a person is of age and is the gender they are attracted to, they will want to have sex with them. This is why I'm slightly awkward around Somali guys. It's kind of painful. I can only be friends with Asian guys.

I'm sorry but you'll have to marry an East Asian. It's impossible for Somali men to have micro-penises according to the international condom company agencies.

Trending