How many men you know that beat on women?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Don't be a hero sxb. I doubt police's going to take your side of the story into consideration if you punch the guy hard enough to knock him out and he hits his head on the concrete and dies lol
Also it depends on why. Its disgusting to just whale on a woman but slapping your wife for consistent disobedience is not the same as that at all.

the prophetic model is not hitting, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

if there is a reason and they don’t go too far then its not my business!

Kratos

Sonder
For those of you that say that you would help the girl, let me tell you what I witnessed. Many years ago when I was a kid and I lived in a shitty neighbourhood, our neighbours (a man and his gf) got into an argument and he started hitting her. He kicked her a few times and then he started pulling her hair and yelling at her. A random dude walks past and says "oi wtf are you doing" and beats up her boyfriend lmao. This qumayo gets up and says "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MAN". The random passerby looks at her like :wtf:???? Says "you're a fucking dumb b1*ch" and walks off. She picks up her boyfriend and says "baby are you ok?".

Low income cadaans are something else man

Listen I would never stand for it and it makes my blood boil but if its not my sister or cousin I am forced to turn a blind eye. Its up to their male relatives to defend them not me.
You are a sorry excuse of a man. You might aswell chop your balls off and call yourself a cause that’s what you are. Before the prophet (saw) died he asked for the men to take care of the women he said it three times. You don’t even have to get involved you could simply tell their father and brothers. It’s your duty as a Muslim man. Cowardly pathetic imbecile

You are a sorry excuse of a man. You might aswell chop your balls off and call yourself a cause that’s what you are. Before the prophet (saw) died he asked for the men to take care of the women he said it three times. You don’t even have to get involved you could simply tell their father and brothers. It’s your duty as a Muslim man. Cowardly pathetic imbecile
Stop trying to be triggered. Hes talking about if he saw some random person do it. not someone he knows.
It seems like u come on these forums to release ur rage and anger towards men

That had a weak source didn’t it?

Stop trying to be triggered. Hes talking about if he saw some random person do it. not someone he knows.
It seems like u come on these forums to release ur rage and anger towards men
I have no rage against men. It’s just the ones that do nothing a man does and still want to be seen as men. Ik he’s talking about a random person, but what if that random person was a sister and she looked you in the eyes and she screamed help. Would you turn a blind eye then ?

For those of you that say that you would help the girl, let me tell you what I witnessed. Many years ago when I was a kid and I lived in a shitty neighbourhood, our neighbours (a man and his gf) got into an argument and he started hitting her. He kicked her a few times and then he started pulling her hair and yelling at her. A random dude walks past and says "oi wtf are you doing" and beats up her boyfriend lmao. This qumayo gets up and says "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MAN". The random passerby looks at her like :wtf:???? Says "you're a fucking dumb b1*ch" and walks off. She picks up her boyfriend and says "baby are you ok?".

Stockholm syndrome

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Niggas on here saying they won’t do nothing even if it’s in front of them but I’d be ready to throw hands.
Authubillah.

Some women can be idiotic sometimes :hmm:

Trending