How many men you know that beat on women?

Ayrabs were the original cavemen with their hairy bodies covering the whole of the middle east. What can you expect from an extremist girl who panders to her inbred ayrab cousins?
Have some shame, your prophet was an Arab. Without them your people would’ve continued dwelling in caves drinking cow’s blood.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Have some shame, your prophet was an Arab. Without them your people would’ve continued dwelling in caves drinking cow’s blood.
I have every right to hate them. They enslaved our people and destroyed our history and culture all while they preserved theirs. A sorry apology isn't going to cut it. I can hate Ayrabs and practice my religion. Stop attributing everything to them when they humiliated our ancestors for their entertainment. The hate I have for ayrabs is something no one can take away from me or question.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't truly know, guys who I thought were good, honest men. Have been arrested for domestic violence. One guy left his partner hospitalise in 2020. He was the last person I expected to do this.

So I don't truly know

I have every right to hate them. They enslaved our people and destroyed our history and culture all while they preserved theirs. A sorry apology isn't going to cut it. I can hate Ayrabs and practice my religion. Stop attributing everything to them when they humiliated our ancestors for their entertainment. The hate I have for ayrabs is something no one can take away from me or question.
Somalis were nothing prior to Islam and Arabs. There was no culture in the first place. Islam made the Somali. And who said they enslaved us?:drakelaugh:

greznigrezni

Somalis were nothing prior to Islam and Arabs. There was no culture in the first place. Islam made the Somali. And who said they enslaved us?:drakelaugh:
So you are a Somali-Ayrab breed. Your inbred ayrab cousins brought mayhem and havoc wherever they roamed. Arab culture is destroying and tearing the world apart. Somalis used to rule your inbred ayrab cousins.

greznigrezni

Ayrab-Somalis are always claiming our lands. Go back and fight alongside your inbred hoothi cousins.

Why do you keep repeating this nonsense?? When did Arabs enslave Somalis?? Are you some zanzibar jar**r masquerading as Somali here wtf??

greznigrezni

Why do you keep repeating this nonsense?? When did Arabs enslave Somalis?? Are you some zanzibar jar**r masquerading as Somali here wtf??
I am a full native Somali with blood leading back to the famous thief saamale. I just hate when Somalis booty clap for ayrabs.

So you are a Somali-Ayrab breed. Your inbred ayrab cousins brought mayhem and havoc wherever they roamed. Arab culture is destroying and tearing the world apart. Somalis used to rule your inbred ayrab cousins.
The same Arabs that ‘brought mayhem and havoc’ were the same ones that gave civilisation to your people. Everything you have is Arab whether you like it or not. This doesn’t only apply to your people, but also the so called Berbers and Turks. You were all Barbarians prior to Islam; and the history books are a testimony to that. What was there before Islam? Why is it that there’s no record of anything prior to Islam? Have some shame and stop embarrassing yourself.

Here’s an excerpt of a Chinese work dating approximately to the year 855

The country of Bobali lies in the southwestern seas. Its inhabitants eat nothing of the five grains but consume only meat. They often pierce the veins of cattle with needles, and draw forth the blood, which they drink raw, intermixed with milk. They wear no clothes—except for covering themselves below the loins with sheepskins. Their women are without disease and chaste. The men kidnap the women from one another, and whenever they chance to sell them to foreign merchants, they procure several times their value

|_|_|**Miscellany of Tidbits from Youyang Mountain Cave-Duan Chengshi ~855 CE

greznigrezni

The same Arabs that ‘brought mayhem and havoc’ were the same ones that gave civilisation to your people. Everything you have is Arab whether you like it or not. This doesn’t only apply to your people, but also the so called Berbers and Turks. You were all Barbarians prior to Islam; and the history books are a testimony to that. What was there before Islam? Why is it that there’s no record of anything prior to Islam? Have some shame and stop embarrassing yourself.

Here’s an excerpt of a Chinese work dating approximately to the year 855

The country of Bobali lies in the southwestern seas. Its inhabitants eat nothing of the five grains but consume only meat. They often pierce the veins of cattle with needles, and draw forth the blood, which they drink raw, intermixed with milk. They wear no clothes—except for covering themselves below the loins with sheepskins. Their women are without disease and chaste. The men kidnap the women from one another, and whenever they chance to sell them to foreign merchants, they procure several times their value

|_|_|**Miscellany of Tidbits from Youyang Mountain Cave-Duan Chengshi ~855 CE
Exactly. We civilized you desert dwellers and welcomed you into our homes, but then you enslaved our citizens. We gave you hospitality, and you inbred ayrab cousins broke the trust we had. We taught your desert-dwelling people how to read, write, worship WAAQ, bury the dead, intercourse, carpentry, and how to better make use of nature. You broke the trust we had, and you chose greed over peace. I will always hate them and there's nothing you can do to change it because I have every right to hate them.

Exactly. We civilized you desert dwellers and welcomed you into our homes, but then you enslaved our citizens. We gave you hospitality, and you inbred ayrab cousins broke the trust we had. We taught your desert-dwelling people how to read, write, worship WAAQ, bury the dead, intercourse, carpentry, and how to better make use of nature. You broke the trust we had, and you chose greed over peace. I will always hate them and there's nothing you can do to change it because I have every right to hate them.
What on earth are you talking about? You have an inferiority complex. You’re hating on the people who civilised you. And what the hell is waaq? That’s an Oromo god, for your information; Somalis are thought to have been Abrahamic, there’s some great disinformation spreading that Somalis worshipped some Waaq guy.

greznigrezni

What on earth are you talking about? You have an inferiority complex. You’re hating on the people who civilised you. And what the hell is waaq? That’s an Oromo god, for your information; Somalis are thought to have been Abrahamic, there’s some great disinformation spreading that Somalis worshipped some Waaq guy.
VirginArabVsWaaqistChad.png

Trending

Latest posts