How many men you know that beat on women?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Don't be a hero sxb. I doubt police's going to take your side of the story into consideration if you punch the guy hard enough to knock him out and he hits his head on the concrete and dies lol
Whats sad is the girl will still defend her abuser and leave you legally exposed, captain save a damsel arent like in the movies I think our friend has watched too much Arrow :sass1:

GemState

36/21
VIP
My Paki neighbor used to batter his girl every other night, the only time I intervened was because he was making too much noise one time when he was beating her and I couldn't sleep, but aside from that I couldn't care less

Your friend is an abuser straight up. If the tables were turnt and a woman hurt a man for cheating, physically or financially, you lot would be the first to talk about how toxic she is.
No we wouldn't, I'd personally shake her hand for having some diginity and for not putting up with that scumbag's cheating. Gender has nothing to do with it, cheaters need to get smoked, no mercy for those scumbags:camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sspot is an odd forum.

Y'all fake outrage and get possessive when a Somali girl marries someone of a different ethnicity, even tho it has nothing to do with you guys.

But when a woman actually needs help, and is being abused, all of a sudden it's "none of your business"

Sspot is an odd forum.

Y'all fake outrage and get possessive when a Somali girl marries someone of a different ethnicity, even tho it has nothing to do with you guys.

But when a woman actually needs help, and is being abused, all of a sudden it's "none of your business"

I think for me its the wild admission that they know Somali guys that are abusers tbh and they say nothing.

Btw, these guys aren't dumb. They know you get abusers in every ethnicity so they're not walking around thinking that *every ajnabi guy poses a threat to a Somali woman. Their dislike of IR relationships is simply because if IR is normalised, that would mean more competition for them.

Lax walba meesha is digtaa lagu qalaa as the Somali maahmaah goes. A lot of these women are attracted to the type of men who beat them. Nine times out of ten, she will go back to her abuser. Best not to get involved unless it’s a family member.

If I see someone lay hands on their wife or partner in front of me, it’s on sight.

Some of you that say “I won’t do anything” are straight up cowards.

No testicles at all.

Aside from calling the popo , dont get involved. The women will often side with the abuser and you will be fucked. Only case , id intervene is with safeguarding children etc.

Lax walba meesha is digtaa lagu qalaa as the Somali maahmaah goes. A lot of these women are attracted to the type of men who beat them. Nine times out of ten, she will go back to her abuser. Best not to get involved unless it’s a family member.

They usually go back due to prolonged emotional abuse, therefore their self esteem has been shattered.

Lack of finances. Their abuser would usually not let them work or will take their money from them.

Usually, the abuser isolates them, so they're cut off from family and friends.

Or they're usually very fearful. Scarily enough, most women who get murdered by their boyfriend/husband is when they finally leave and then they get stalked and killed.

Its hardly ever a case of them 'wanting' to stay. The abuse starts well before the man even hits them.

Btw. I’m speaking from experience. I tried to help out a cadaan girl in distress once, she told me mind your own business nigga with a hard er
Aside from the slur she was right. I do not understand why people think they need to cape for random women. If the women being beaten on are not your family members or close neighbours or something of that sort you should mind your own business or call the police. Don't try to directly intervene in whatever is happening. All the dudes claiming they would do this, that, and whatever else for some stranger are either stupid or lying. I'd take a bullet for trying to help my family but not for some woman I don't even know.

I think for me its the wild admission that they know Somali guys that are abusers tbh and they say nothing.

Btw, these guys aren't dumb. They know you get abusers in every ethnicity so they're not walking around thinking that *every ajnabi guy poses a threat to a Somali woman. Their dislike of IR relationships is simply because if IR is normalised, that would mean more competition for them.
It’s deeper then that if IR is normalized it’s like getting conquered from other men it’s how some groups go extinct

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
i know quite a few abdis and Madows. I mean some do it infront of me and some you see their girl bruised up puppy eyes and all that. Over the years a few of them come up to me talking about your friend does this to me and that to me. none of my business besides breaking it up if it happens infront of me tbh. Im talking wives, gfs and niggas that are on go for some reason when they see women.

I hope Allah can forgive them. This ain't right.

vanilla

i think with my heart
or stay because of the children...
They usually go back due to prolonged emotional abuse, therefore their self esteem has been shattered.

Lack of finances. Their abuser would usually not let them work or will take their money from them.

Usually, the abuser isolates them, so they're cut off from family and friends.

Or they're usually very fearful. Scarily enough, most women who get murdered by their boyfriend/husband is when they finally leave and then they get stalked and killed.

Its hardly ever a case of them 'wanting' to stay. The abuse starts well before the man even hits them.

Domestic violence is very common in somali households. It is sad and scary. But what I find more scary is those who blame the victim. They make dangerous statements that normalise abuse and some would even go as far as using the deen to say a husband is allowed to hit his wife. Not many women are aware of the early signs. I myself didn't know what red flags to watch out for until I found myself in abusive relationship. You just become numb tbh. Fortunately circumstances allowed me to completely cut him from my life... but is only afterwards I gained sense of clarity... and now I realise how difficult it is to actually think rational when you are feeling too many emotions at once.

Trending

Latest posts