How many men you know that beat on women?

When i was younger, i had 2 fights with girls like physical. one was my cousin and one was a school student. am not trying to give myself an excuse but both times i was assaulted by them first and they expected me to not do anything. Regardless, i should've just left the situation. Later in my teen years, i think my neighbour was abusive to his wife and children. It seemed like the woman couldn't speak good English. kinda reminded me of my family's situation. Every time i saw the woman, she had black eyes and the kids were always soo quite especially the eldest one. I regret not spending time with him because the poor kid looked like he was suffering. He was such a good kid too, soo innocent and kind. One of my regrets in life is not helping that kid someway instead of minding my own business. That's why every chance you get to help out someone, DO IT. try your best to understand the situation and encourage yourself to do something good.
Another time was when i was becoming 21, i was working as a fire marshal in residential buildings and there would always be this Asian guy at night shouting at his wife and i heard at some instances from colleague that he beats her. I was told to not get involved in their situation or i could lose my job. I heard them shouting at each other from bottom floor and the woman seemed like she was crying. Man another regret added to my life.

Point of my story is always help the woman if she is in a physical altercation even if the woman is wrong. The reason is the man can physically hurt her whereas a woman is unlikely to brutally hurt him.

Trending

Latest posts