How long do you plan on living in the west

Its not about hacking it sxb i work in IT and i want to leave this place because degeneracy is on the rise and has been normalised things will only get worse as time passes.

History repeats itself
Not sure why degeneracy would be any different when moving to a developing nation. If you expect Somalia or any other Muslim nation to “progress” they will eventually be just as degenerate as the West, minus the LGBTQJFBAJOANFNAMAKDNENALZ2%?£££€
Ahlie. What did I even do to these people?
ask for receipts. If they can’t produce it, tell’em to suck a dick.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Yes. Why?
Because I detest Arabs. I don't like their attitude towards other people. The human rights abuse, the way they treat Somalis, other Africans, Pakistanis, Filipinos, and other foreign national workers like sh#t. I don't like their backwards culture which sadly Somalis have incorporated into their own culture. I'm sorry to say this but Arabs are just a nasty people. I don't like them, never have and never will.

ask for receipts. If they can’t produce it, tell’em to suck a ****.
Tell that to @LRW20. He accused me of making takfir on everyone I've ever argued with (which mind you is quite a lot of people since I joined in March), but then when asked for receipts refused to give any. He also said I was 'spamming' his inbox when all I was doing was trying to get him to prove his blatant lies. To this day he hasn't. And the weird thing is I barely even spoke with the kid. Even after I said wallahi I didn't he insisted I did. Does he really think I would be stupid enough to go to Jahannam over some little thing on somalispot? Waa yaab wallahi.

Because I detest Arabs. I don't like their attitude towards other people. The human rights abuse, the way they treat Somalis, other Africans, Pakistanis, Filipinos, and other foreign national workers like sh#t. I don't like their backwards culture which sadly Somalis have incorporated into their own culture. I'm sorry to say this but Arabs are just a nasty people. I don't like them, never have and never will.
Would you consider moving back to Somalia instead?

From what I heard they treat Somalis well though sxb. I don't think either that it's racism or else Yemenis wouldn't also be subject to their cruelty. Everything else you said though is true. But what do you mean by backwards culture? And aren't you doing the same you're complaining of?

Boys the move is.

Western Degree + work --> massive pay raise in the gulf --> buy all the land in your somali tuulo --> move there at retirement.

Tell that to @LRW20. He accused me of making takfir on everyone I've ever argued with (which mind you is quite a lot of people since I joined in March), but then when asked for receipts refused to give any. He also said I was 'spamming' his inbox when all I was doing was trying to get him to prove his blatant lies. To this day he hasn't. And the weird thing is I barely even spoke with the kid. Even after I said wallahi I didn't he insisted I did. Does he really think I would be stupid enough to go to Jahannam over some little thing on somalispot? Waa yaab wallahi.
Yeah that’s the thread that came to mind. The receipts were never produced.

I did notice that you confused some users tho, but that seemed like an accident. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

You had me until human rights. Youre an NPC man.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

Human rights abuse against somalis :shookgabre::ileycry:

Akhi @Bashi why tf do people keep thinking somalis in UAE are facing hUmAn rIgTs aBusEs :cryinglaughsmiley:

Yeah that’s the thread that came to mind. The receipts were never produced.

I did notice that you confused some users tho, but that seemed like an accident. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
Do you think he was trolling me? I legitimately don't understand how you could've misunderstood so damn badly. I actually think he might've been.