How long do you plan on living in the west

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You'll find plenty of educated Somalis but they mostly live in the suburbs of Toronto. It's just the ones from the ghetto projects ruin it for us, smh. However, the new generation are less worse than the older one so that means the community is slowly improving so that's a good news.

I have found my luck in Dubai, alhamdulillah. The salary I won't disclose but it'll leave people's jaw-dropping alhamdulillah again. I'm grateful to Allah and I can't wait to have kids, inshallah.
Say walaah bro?

I was told only cadaans are paid well. Maybe those ppl are just xaasids and spreading false rumours.

:mjkkk:

It gets more expensive the more family members you have. Also its different from state to state. In ajman im sure you will live nicely with 1.5 k dollars and more. In sharjah its around 2k dollars and more. Dubai is probably a bit higher.
4-5k USD a month will let you live more than comfortably in Dubai

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Say walaah bro?

I was told only cadaans are paid well. Maybe those ppl are just xaasids and spreading false rumours.

:mjkkk:

I'm proud of you bro when you showed me your farm and how you're planning things out before you start a business. I know many people who did the same thing as you did and now they're making 30k to 40k USD per a year and you're just a few steps away from that, mashallah.

Many people underestimate the opportunities back home.

In Britain you can easily get into university as there are so many but it's tough in Canada.
Don't make false statements like that. A 70% is more than enough to get into some universities and colleges. You might not get into your first choice but you will get a spot somewhere. You don't have to go to the top 10 universities in Canada to get an education because you'll still find a job after graduation.

The more competitive universities require a grade of 80% and higher. They will place you in a waiting list and will inform you when you get in.

Don't make false statements like that. A 70% is more than enough to get into some universities and colleges. You might not get into your first choice but you will get a spot somewhere. You don't have to go to the top 10 universities in Canada to get an education because you'll still find a job after graduation.

The more competitive universities require a grade of 80% and higher. They will place you in a waiting list and will inform you when you get in.
I notice you didn't mention the UK even once. Why is that? Maybe because you don't know about it? It's true buddy. Back off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just to avoid confusion. Holding 51% of the shares doesn't mean you have to give him 51% of ur profit. You pay him a small fixed amount every year or a minimal profit percentage and he handes over all control to you.
If you don't want to pay that small fee then you can set the business up in a freezone.

Just to avoid confusion. Holding 51% of the shares doesn't mean you have to give him 51% of ur profit. You pay him a small fixed amount every year or a minimal profit percentage and he handes over all control to you.
If you don't want to pay that small fee then you can set the business up in a freezone.
You're very knowledgeable.

Thank you !

Trending