How do you tell your mom you don't want to marry without hurting her

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
trust me my guy, after you bust your nut, unless you really like her you're not gonna wanna cuddle

I think what you trying say is it's a male's natural programming to want to spread his seed :russsmug:
Kulaha natural programming why do u want me to nut stop

Did u tell her about your TWO MAJOR secrets in your life?

?? Wllhi what do you mean?

There are women who love their space and freedom and are not “nags.” We’re half of the world’s population, so you’ll find someone who meets your criteria. Where did this idea come from that all women are clingy?

I'm not saying all women are clingy but just like men have tendencies, women have tendencies as well. It's just like stereotypes: people talk about it for a reason

Bro you live in holland?

yeah

The only reason to ever get married in the modern era is to have children. So my question to you is, do you want to have kids?

No

I'm tryna make sense of things.

I can understand being wary of marriage with the amount of trifling women out there.

It's in every man's dna to want a woman laying on your chest.

But your reasons seems odd. What type of women do you even like? Or better yet, do you even like women? 🤔🧐

No it's not like that. I just dont like commitment

You sound like a little girl.30 male and you're still under your mom's control? We don't need another mom's boy. Stay single till you sort yourself out and learn to live your life.

I agree. You shouldn't do it unless youre ready

Last edited:
Just tell her and get it over and done with. I have lots of siblings so I don't have to worry about it, I hope. Though i'm only 22 so we'll see what happens.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
Ga een paar jaar werken in het buitenland sxb. Dat of zeg de waarheid tegen haar.
:samwelcome:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ik was bang dat ze allemaal terug zouden komen na Brexit. :damedamn: heb echt geen zin om dagelijks afsomali te horen in een Engels accent
Waarom bro ik zou juist heel veel somalis in mij buurt willlen hebben. Ik ben opgegroeid in amsterdam en er waren weinig somas hier toen ik jong was. ik was Letterlijk enigste van me school:meleshame:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Waarom bro ik zou juist heel veel somalis in mij buurt willlen hebben. Ik ben opgegroeid in amsterdam en er waren weinig somas hier toen ik jong was. ik was Letterlijk enigste van me school:meleshame:
Hetzelfde hier, maar ik vond dat juist fijn. Ik kan altijd en overal in het somalisch een telefoongesprek houden zonder dat iemand mij begrijpt:ahh:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Peronally i must confess, i am deeply, deeply in love with your dp photo. So much that i am not even going to respond to this post, even tho i have a strong urge to respond.

View attachment 174169
Ofc you would love it. We share the same nose huuno.

@BobSmoke watch out for the evil arse woman aka @Basra

giphy.gif
She's evil to others but she sweet to me.

trust me my guy, after you bust your nut, unless you really like her you're not gonna wanna cuddle

I think what you trying say is it's a male's natural programming to want to spread his seed :russsmug:
You get me.

But also, it soothes a niggas ego when a woman just wanna lay up on your chest looking at you widdem hearteyes.
A woman you like, of course.

Hortu, am I getting old? I'm getting tired to entertain dutties. If she is not a sweet ting with good manners, my shit gets soft🥴

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Having to be around someone 24/7, irrespective of how much I might love them, is exhausting. Particularly for people who are a little introverted and like having their own space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m in the exact same boat as you and the OP because of those reasons. I don’t want to spend every minute with her, see her family or deal with her problems for the rest of my life.

But, my mum won’t let it go and she’s pushing me to find a house so she can get a woman for me. I spent $7K on my hobbies since October and all my family always complained to me for not saving money so i’m getting all the crazy pressure right now.

Can you imagine if the wife sees all the stuff I have and gets annoyed when I have OCD trying to perfect the things I do every single day and yell at anyone that touches it?

Also, my biggest fear is her regreting it because I may not be the type of man she wanted. I’m not romantic like cadaans and only want her to relieve the stress asap so I can end all the sins that I struggle to stop with (masturbation and staring at white women) then take a deep nap and do my own things. Rinse, rise and repeat.

Last edited:
I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
Why don't you want to marry? are you afraid of commitment?

I’m in the exact same boat as you and the OP because of those reasons. I don’t want to spend every minute with her, see her family or deal with her problems for the rest of my life.

But, my mum won’t let it go and she’s pushing me to find a house so she can get a woman for me. I spent $7K on my hobbies since October and all my family always complained to me for not saving money so i’m getting all the crazy pressure right now.

Can you imagine if the wife sees all the stuff I have and gets annoyed when I have OCD trying to perfect the things I do every single day and yell at anyone that touches it?

Also, my biggest fear is her regreting it because I may not be the type of man she wanted. I’m not romantic like cadaans and only want her to relieve the stress asap so I can end all the sins that I struggle to stop with (masturbation and staring at white women) then take a deep nap and do my own things. Rinse, rise and repeat.

Aussie cadaan women are thick :diddyass:
Met a few randomly last summer in Vancouver, I thought they were Brits, can't differentiate the accent tbh

Trending

Latest posts