How do you tell your mom you don't want to marry without hurting her

Guchiha

I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
Some people marriage is obligatory for them, some highly recommended that they marry, some marriage is makrooh for them while others its haram for them. if you cannot uphold the responsibilities of marriage then don’t marry and give into the pressure, you might fall into the latter category.

You sound like a little girl.30 male and you're still under your mom's control? We don't need another mom's boy. Stay single till you sort yourself out and learn to live your life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You sound like a little girl.30 male and you're still under your mom's control? We don't need another mom's boy. Stay single till you sort yourself out and learn to live your life.

Helloo my non human play toy

Meeting women doesn't mean you'll marry them now. I suggest you start meeting as many women as you can.

it ain't easy find the right woman, especially when it's a xaliimo. They're crazy.
start meeting them now, and filter them. after meeting 10 or 15 of them, you'll come across a good one. good lucky akhi.

Gtfo with that kafir "mommy's boy" shit. No one has your best interests at heart more than hooyo. "Stay with her, because paradise lies beneath her feet."
:camby:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
What to abdis even do at 30 if they ain’t married.
Ilaahiyo langaabnimadaan iga fogay adiga rabiga eh :lawd:

marriagless single people is a epidemic in the west hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
clubs are full of over grown children bangin each other then when they hit 40 they realise they gotta have kids :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :hahaidiot:

Royalflush

novacane
Life life plenty. Your 30s are your 20s with more money. Catch me at Bali banging hippy chicks and smoking weed
Such lofty goals why am I not surprised by a cross dresser :mjlol:

marriagless single people is a epidemic in the west hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
clubs are full of over grown children bangin each other then when they hit 40 they realise they gotta have kids :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :hahaidiot:
They have the audacity to say I’m waiting for the right one or I’ll go on the market soon:kodaksmiley:

Tell it to her straight up.:kanyeshrug:I don't know about you, but I hate addressing issues in a passive-aggressive way, or sending clues and hints alluding to my main problem. I just say it up-front. When it comes to situations that may affect your life-time, it's best that you're certain of decision you're making.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
tell her straight up & live your life broski

Trending