How do you tell your mom you don't want to marry without hurting her

I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.

Do you intend on being single and alone for the rest of your life? We need more context saaxiib

For now I know I don't wanna be with someone else all the time because it just sounds annoying. I can understand that people who like to spend a lot of time with their partner would love it but it sounds dreadful to me. I don't know about the future

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
At least your mom asks. Mine trying to setup me with a bunch of women

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
That’s good though. Or are they all obese?
My mom knows there is no chance that I'm meeting any obese halimo. She set me up with decent ones. I honestly have no idea how she finding them all.

She better at getting women to meet me then my dating life has every been

Last edited:
My mom knows there is no chance that I'm meeting any obese halimo. She set me up with decent one. I honestly have no idea how she scouting them all.

She better at getting women to meet me then my dating life has every been

Hooyo's are on another level when it comes to knowing available girls lmao. Have you talked to those girls? What are they like

For now I know I don't wanna be with someone else all the time because it just sounds annoying. I can understand that people who like to spend a lot of time with their partner would love it but it sounds dreadful to me. I don't know about the future
Having to be around someone 24/7, irrespective of how much I might love them, is exhausting. Particularly for people who are a little introverted and like having their own space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Then you’re sorted.

Yes, I'd tell abowe he kinda has to produce at least one offspring if he's an only child. Don't let your mama or papa face the idea that you're the last of their line. Haram. But you are sorted with those bros.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Did u tell her about your TWO MAJOR secrets in your life?

Having to be around someone 24/7, irrespective of how much I might love them, is exhausting. Particularly for people who are a little introverted and like having your own space.
It’s not like you’re gonna be stuck in quarantine with you partner all the time, you’re gonna be outside working a lot and probably doing other things after that

It’s not like you’re gonna be stuck in quarantine with you partner all the time, you’re gonna be outside working a lot and probably doing other things after that
The idea of having to communicate with someone after a hard day's work instead of being left alone gives me anxiety sxb. So unless my wife/children plan on shutting the f*ck up for a good 2-4hrs after I get home, we're going to run into some problems lol

There are women who love their space and freedom and are not “nags.” We’re half of the world’s population, so you’ll find someone who meets your criteria. Where did this idea come from that all women are clingy?

The idea of having to communicate with someone after a hard day's work instead of being left alone gives me anxiety sxb. So unless my wife/children plan on shutting the f*ck up for a good 2-4hrs after I get home, we're going to run into some problems lol

40 year old Nak cadaan version :lolbron:

ab621300a885b7e8b9a4ead94c8a948d.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bro you live in holland?

Trending