How do you tell your mom you don't want to marry without hurting her

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Aussie cadaan women are thick :diddyass:
Met a few randomly last summer in Vancouver, I thought they were Brits, can't differentiate the accent tbh
The weather and latest fashion trends that gets barer by the year is not helping my situation. :mjcry:

The family will eventually win because I can’t keep doing this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You sound like a little girl.30 male and you're still under your mom's control? We don't need another mom's boy. Stay single till you sort yourself out and learn to live your life.
30, 50, 79, whatever the age, hoyo comes first. By the sounds of it, you wouldn't have a issue dashing your hoyo in a care home if it doesn't make you seem like a momma boy. If shit goes downhill in the marriage, who would you go running back to? Mother. Who would you tell your secrets of the marriage, hoyo. It isn't a bad thing at all, in fact, it is a good thing having a good relationship with your mother.

Society, especially the "Tiktok era" makes it seem like a bad thing to be a "momma boy", when in fact, it is the best religiously and also morally.

30, 50, 79, whatever the age, hoyo comes first. By the sounds of it, you wouldn't have a issue dashing your hoyo in a care home if it doesn't make you seem like a momma boy. If shit goes downhill in the marriage, who would you go running back to? Mother. Who would you tell your secrets of the marriage, hoyo. It isn't a bad thing at all, in fact, it is a good thing having a good relationship with your mother.

Society, especially the "Tiktok era" makes it seem like a bad thing to be a "momma boy", when in fact, it is the best religiously and also morally.
When women say a man’s a mommas boy, we are referring to the fact that he has poor boundaries with her, and allows her to meddle between him and his wife. A man who loves his mom and has a healthy relationship with her is admirable.

A mama's boy is someone who can't do anything without their mother controlling or dictating what they do. You're a man and you're meant to be the head of your own family. Nothing worse than a man who routinely gets his mother involved in private issues between the wife and him.

Also, mamma boys never seem helpful towards their mother. Even in their mothers middle and old ages, they expect her to cook, clean and pick up their dirty clothes for them.

For me, there is a clear difference between a mamma's boy and a mature obedient and loving son. Try to the latter, rather than the former.

Mamma's boys are:

:kodaksmiley:

Hey listen, my hooyo knows her place. If you love your hooyo that much marry her instead.b

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Aye man why don’t you just find a halimo back home. Go there every 5 months too check on your kids and your good.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hey listen, my hooyo knows her place. If you love your hooyo that much marry her instead.b
"Knows her place", are we talking about a child, a dog or a mother. Having your mother, the person who basically raised you from day 1, held you in for 9 months, close to you is now a sin to you. Also what is with the snide comment, "marry her instead"

A wife/Husband can come and can go, I don't know about you, but I know for a fact that I only have one mother on this earth.

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A mama's boy is someone who can't do anything without their mother controlling or dictating what they do. You're a man and you're meant to be the head of your own family. Nothing worse than a man who routinely gets his mother involved in private issues between the wife and him.

Also, mamma boys never seem helpful towards their mother. Even in their mothers middle and old ages, they expect her to cook, clean and pick up their dirty clothes for them.

For me, there is a clear difference between a mamma's boy and a mature obedient and loving son. Try to the latter, rather than the former.
There is a difference between a person with kibir and a true mamma boy. The show "I love a mamma boy" is basically the true definition of a kibir fucker who took their mother for granted or lacks social skills. But you should confine with your mother with some things in a Marriage. Sometimes the best advice isn't a consolers or a shiekh, but your mother, who tells you the blunt truth, and this is vice versa.

The person you defined as a mamma boy is in fact what the Arab calls a ولد مدلل, a spoiled brat. A healthy relationship is needed between your family, your wife, her family. A mother advising you (not controlling you) is a VERY good relationship. A marriage is also a uniting of 2 families, which factors in what occurs. Independence isn't a real thing anymore.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When women say a man’s a mommas boy, we are referring to the fact that he has poor boundaries with her, and allows her to meddle between him and his wife. A man who loves his mom and has a healthy relationship with her is admirable.
A advisor relationship, where the mother advices you, and you take a decision, that is a good relationship. But one where the wife and the mother makes you in a tough position, that is clearly the boundaries crossed, which the show I love a Mamma boy clearly shows.

FYI: Some of them are just plain dayuuths, some are in a sticky position where his mother is basically is wife and his wife is his mother, which places him in a sticky position.

"Knows her place", are we talking about a child, a dog or a mother. Having your mother, the person who basically raised you from day 1, held you in for 9 months, close to you is now a sin to you. Also what is with the snide comment, "marry her instead"

A wife/Husband can come and can go, I don't know about you, but I know for a fact that I only have one mother on this earth.
Mom tells me herself. Anyways marry your mom if you wish I feel bad who ever your ass ends up with. We all love our parents it don't mean we let them take over our lives. I love my my parents it doesn't mean I'll abandon them.I am an adult it means I am the one fing my husband not them. They have other things to worry about

Last edited:
I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
For the sake of your mother’s happiness, just get married before it’s too late. Your mother wants to see her son become a responsible father and she wants to know her grandchildren. You wouldn’t understand the feeling unless you become a parent yourself with adult children. Make your mother happy for you.

There is a difference between a person with kibir and a true mamma boy. The show "I love a mamma boy" is basically the true definition of a kibir fucker who took their mother for granted or lacks social skills. But you should confine with your mother with some things in a Marriage. Sometimes the best advice isn't a consolers or a shiekh, but your mother, who tells you the blunt truth, and this is vice versa.

The person you defined as a mamma boy is in fact what the Arab calls a ولد مدلل, a spoiled brat. A healthy relationship is needed between your family, your wife, her family. A mother advising you (not controlling you) is a VERY good relationship. A marriage is also a uniting of 2 families, which factors in what occurs. Independence isn't a real thing anymore.

I can see where you are coming from. But confiding in your mother unless things are serious is a recipe for disaster. And a quick way for you to spoil the relationship between your wife and mum and then ultimately your marriage.

Your wife is human. She's going to irritate you from time to time. If you run to your mum whenever issues arise, your mum is going to see her in a different light, even if the situation is nothing major and it might have a negative impact on your marriage. Husbands and wives argue and forgive each other all the time. The same can't be said for your in-laws.

I also, don't think its wise for a woman to go up to her abo over every little thing her husband does. A marriage is between a man and woman. Family should only get involved when things escalate.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months and she keeps bringing up marriage but I'm not planning on marrying. I told her before that I'll marry when I'm older because I didn't want to straight up tell her I don't want to guurso. Wallahi I'm not the marriage type I can't be with a woman 24/7 with all the buuq and geelo.
Do you enjoy being around woman tho?:whoo: Marriage for you may not be a priority but do you surround yourself with xural ceyns or you prefer being alone?

i can...kinda relate [my parents passed away, however]. I kinda don't wanna marry and produce kids, when I think of the future of this country [the US] and the world in general; I only see things getting worse.

Trending

Latest posts