How do you tell your mom you don't want to marry without hurting her

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Amirah I do not think it is in your biology to marry huuno. Your eggs are not made to have a baby. This is an honest answer not a mean one. U know, i don't have a mean part in my body

@Amirah WHO are these 11 people laughing at my honest and sincere opinion??? They are your hater. is it funny? or maybe i need my medication to get it?

@Amirah WHO are these 11 people laughing at my honest and sincere opinion??? They are your hater. is it funny? or maybe i need my medication to get it?
Lol Well it was kinda funny. Now that you mentioned it I may have some enemies....3-4?? or maybe 6 or 8? :zhqjlmx: Mostly little faraaxs that i karbashed little too much unintentionally.:icon lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol Well it was kinda funny. Now that you mentioned it I may have some enemies....ke 3-4?? or maybe 6 or 8? :zhqjlmx: Mostly little faraaxs that i karbashed little too much unintentionally.:icon lol:

I see. I will watch em carefully
1615666133894.png

You right wallahi, I’m also wrong for thinking a pathetic guy like him who’s 30 should marry a Somali back home.

Why am I pathetic?

For the sake of your mother’s happiness, just get married before it’s too late. Your mother wants to see her son become a responsible father and she wants to know her grandchildren. You wouldn’t understand the feeling unless you become a parent yourself with adult children. Make your mother happy for you.

I see your point but I don't think you should marry for someone else

are you asexual?

No

Do you enjoy being around woman tho?:whoo: Marriage for you may not be a priority but do you surround yourself with xural ceyns or you prefer being alone?

Latter

Trending

Latest posts