How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how a Somali can turn into a gaal, knowing this life on earth is short.

Brainwashed by a feminism and liberal lifestyle. If addictions get in the mix, they could throw one over the cliff. It is also all about who they surrounded themselves and the type of lifestyle they pursued. They mostly follow the needs of their flesh over having a secured eman.

My points is, at least when Somali women marry Somali men, they typically can have family/clan involvement and protection from the fuckery. Somali men (not the psychopaths) also have more Naxriis for you

When you date/marry into these other cultures, you have none of that. You’re literally a foreigner to them and they’re in laws.

Especially those groups I’ve mentioned whose men have deep issues with the way they treat women.

None of this can be disputed

She said she is a gaal.
I don't understand how a Somali can turn into a gaal, knowing this life on earth is short.
Oh let her be. It is between her and her Creator.
It might be a fad to say so, but then there shall come a day when one shall need more than fashion.

Surah al-Isra':
13. And We attached every person’s deeds to his neck. And on the Day of Resurrection, We will bring out for him a book which he will find wide open.

14. “Read your book! Today, you are sufficient to call yourself to account.”

15. Whoever is guided—is guided for his own good. And whoever goes astray—goes astray to his detriment. No burdened soul carries the burdens of another, nor do We ever punish until We have sent a messenger.

وَكُلَّ إِنسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ ۖ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنشُورًا ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ مَّنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ

Last edited:
"Don't take this the wrong way, but it's not happening Carlos, sorry amigo" nice a quick lol
One clean bullet to the back of the head is better than taking 5+ shots to the the heart:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending