How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several Gaalo girlfriends and that lifestyle has damaged many of them… I’m all for people having autonomy over their body and making their own choices but my god… these women have been misled. My gaalo friends that are having a better time are the ones who are abstaining from sex into their mid to late 20s. These girls take their time finding the right guy.

Having casual sex/ relationships only puts you in danger to get hurt. There’s nothing “fun” about it long term.
Magan I agree with you but I am not saying what they should do I am telling you what they are doing, you have proven my points, these gaalos just have pointless relationships up until mid 30s
so when the girl said women want to get married to this girl who is in university thats a lie, noone wants to get married in uni or in their 20s, when women have bfs they dont want to marry them, I am disagreeeing with the other girls point, not yours

Yaraye

VIP
Are you going to do your duty as a wife though?
i said i didn't want him to ask for shit
Blink Omg GIF
does it look like im about to do my duty?:shaq:

i do too. you do understand that I'm just trolling right?
I know but you are proving my point, you are berating men for what they naturally want, you gave me an example of what a womens example of the same thing would be to show me how insensitive or stupid you think men are, but I just told you if you had all of those views of me then I would have no problem, so your point failed
A man wants sex so what? A man wants a mother to his kids so what? A man wants help around the house so what?

Yaraye

VIP
I know but you are proving my point, you are berating men for what they naturally want, you gave me an example of what a womens example of the same thing would be to show me how insensitive or stupid you think men are, but I just told you if you had all of those views of me then I would have no problem, so your point failed
A man wants sex so what? A man wants a mother to his kids so what? A man wants help around the house so what?
what point?

Yep!! There is a Madow "Muslim Musician", who has Somali male friends and he even went to Mogadishu to make a Music video. He even has Hijabi girls dancing in the videos he made in America, not sure if they are Somali, but it's still disrespectful. The naivety kills me.
We very much guard against these types, warn ladies about their trickery, and even sometimes resort to the proverbial 'canaan', if need be, but I do not know if younger generation are as clued in.

Anyways I'm still a contestant for the malabs hand, any given day I'll knock her dhagax boyfriend and Spanish lover boy :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending