How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he build you a house? Does he pay your rent? What is hard working about him?
Qeelax walashey don't take this wrong but you're single and no guy probaly ever approached you..
5'11 is tall? Are you a midget by chance?

I didn't take you as being this gullible. Haye but I don't want to see you crying in the womens den by summer.
:deadrose:
I don't like giants, I'm only 5'5 anyway
There's always some kind of self hate that leads to being gaal
:francis:
Girl it ain't my fault somali guys all look malnourished and inbred with fucked up hairline. Maybe you like them ugly but I don't, I'm very pretty and I need a guy at least above average. if I do find a handsome somali man (which is unlikely) I'll let you know.

Girl it ain't my fault somali guys all look malnourished and inbred with fucked up hairline. Maybe you like them ugly but I don't, I'm very pretty and I need a guy at least above average. if I do find a handsome somali man (which is unlikely) I'll let you know.
Then you are frequenting the wrong neighbourhoods. You should join me & my mates for our next trip through Africa. You will be well content.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
no, I have a good eye for attractive women, I have never seen an attractive arab women
So you are calling Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad (SAW) ugly? You are calling Khadija ugly? You are saying Arabs are ugly when the Quran itself praises Muhammad (SAW)'s beauty? Hold your tongue you Madow son of a wh*re

So you are calling Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad (SAW) ugly? You are calling Khadija ugly? You are saying Arabs are ugly when the Quran itself praises Muhammad (SAW)'s beauty? Hold your tongue you Madow son of a wh*re
This is why I am not going to respond to you, you are unserious and stupid. I have never seen a pretty arab women, guess what, there are millions out there, I haven't seen everyone
And the arabs 1400 years were completely different to the arabs we have today

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
No, I appreciate an actual pretty women, I mentioned in the other thread the women I think are attractive. I will @ you
but please send me an arab women you think is atleast an 8.
This girl on tijtok her username is dinglehopp3r she's pretty imo not the prettiest but still pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending