How Do You Feel About Palestinians?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Dummy, Canaanites are an extinct people. Nobody in the region walks around calling themselves a Canaanite or speaks that extinct language.

Palestinians are an Arab group irrespective of your delusional take. They are among the proudest of the Arab nation.
:rejoice:
Do you even speak Arabic?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Dummy, Canaanites are an extinct people. Nobody in the region walks around calling themselves a Canaanite or speaks that extinct language.

Palestinians are an Arab group irrespective of your delusional take. They are among the proudest of the Arab nation.
:rejoice:
Bro she said canaanite decendants.
You won't see an Eritrean calling himself an Axumite. But they're decendants of them.

Palestinians are a mixture of Semetic tribes of the Levant just like Syrians, Lebanese ect.
Canaanites are the original semites of the region. The real peoples with Jewish blood are the palestinans who themselves carry more Jewish blood than these European Zionists.

They have since become Arabs after the introduction of Islam united the Semites under Arab identity and brought Semetic civilisation back from the ashes of thousands years or occupation by Greco-Roman and Persian empires.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I personally don’t know about the diaspora living in the Anglo countries, but I can hardly believe that Palestinians are these racist hating people?

Not every Palestinian is a bad person just because you’ve met a few rotten people in the community.

and showing sympathy is also not a very hard thing to do. They’ve lost their lands to people who left the country 2000 years ago. It really sucks to not even be allowed back to your home village. It’s modern day “Apartheid”, but sadly because of history people act as if nothing has ever happened.

Palestinians also are not Arabs, they are mostly related to the Jews but have left Judaism and converted to Christianity or Islam.

the Jews and Palestinians are the descendants of the canaanites, they are a mix of ancient people, so this all stems on a religious & cultural difference. Not on a racial/ethnic one.

Of course you support them they're closer to your white masters :russ:
Not everything is about cadaans, fool. I just don’t like arabs because of the crazy leverage they have over us … religion. Thanks to that, they can get away with a lot of shit with us because of the huge amount of brain dead ummah bootyclappers among us

Not everything is about cadaans, fool. I just don’t like arabs because of the crazy leverage they have over us … religion. Thanks to that, they can get away with a lot of shit with us because of the huge amount of brain dead ummah bootyclappers among us
I side-eye somalis that have such a hard-on for any type of group. A good portion of somalis bio include «free palestine». Girls and boys btw. What happened to our own interests first ? We soon about to drill oil&gas, and by gods grace we can turn the country to a welfare state. No hooyos or kids begging in the street. But no, palestine for life… patethic. Charity starts at home!

I'm pretty sure Jews if given the chance would be far more segregatory and racist than Arabs