How Do You Feel About Palestinians?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yom Kippur Israel GIF
Xoogster 🀝Sucking Gaal/Cadaan Dick

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Ashkenazis & Sephardics are not native to Israel/Palestine. They’re mixed breeds who carry significant European DNA.

The land belongs to the Arabs.
Palestinians are not Arabs. Both Palestinians & Ashekenazis,Sephardics,North African Jews and most of the Mizrahis have Canaanite Bronze Age ancestry.

The most pristine are the Levantine Christians tbh.The Ethio,Yemenis & Indian Jews are larpers although Yemenite Jews do actually carry some paternal Bronze Age Israelite subclades

Arabs and Jews are like Somali and Oromo. Very close, probably even closer.
They lived with each other for thousands of years until the zionists from Europe came over.

These European Zionists are atheists and challenge Jewish doctrine yet still believe God promised them "Isreal". Pathetic people that should be put into an oven. They are even mostly German and russian/slavic.

Many Palestinians have more Jewish blood than these zionists lmfao.
There is some truth to that, yet I think it is a bit more rooted, and complicated than that. How familiar are you with the history of the Crusaders?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
It would inform the question, a thread at least, of why and how the Europeans created !srael, the largest military base in the MidEast in 1948, and continue in its maintenance.
I mean Isreal is a western puppet state slap in the middle of the middle east. A back door for western powers into the Arab world.
Perhaps there could also be a religious reason but the west isn't that religious anymore other than their continued hatred of Arab civilisation that was their main rival for a millennia

I mean Isreal is a western puppet state slap in the middle of the middle east. A back door for western powers into the Arab world.
Perhaps there could also be a religious reason but the west isn't that religious anymore other than their continued hatred of Arab civilisation that was their main rival for a millennia
True, yet no one, but the pauper a many, and the enlightened a few, lend much credence to religion.

Mistake not Muslim civilisation for Arab one.

Khaemwaset

VIP
True, yet no one, but the pauper a many, and the enlightened a few, lend much credence to religion.

Mistake not Muslim civilisation for Arab one.
I call it Arab/greater middle eastern civilisation and not Islamic is because there are many civilizations that are Muslim but are distinct.

The sahel of west Africa that produced Mali, sokoto, Ghana, songhai. Were muslim but still veery different.

Same with South East Asia, and the central Asians.

Somalia is closer to the horn however the horn itself is very close to the middle east. However you could make the argument that the horn is it's own distinct civilization with it's own cultures, identities and histories.
Somalis, oromo, amxaro, tigray could be akin to the nations of France, Britain, Spain, Germany who collectively make up a single civilization despite their war and differences.

I call it Arab/greater middle eastern civilisation and not Islamic is because there are many civilizations that are Muslim but are distinct.

The sahel of west Africa that produced Mali, sokoto, Ghana, songhai. Were muslim but still veery different.

Same with South East Asia, and the central Asians.

Somalia is closer to the horn however the horn itself is very close to the middle east. However you could make the argument that the horn is it's own distinct civilization with it's own cultures, identities and histories.
Somalis, oromo, amxaro, tigray could be akin to the nations of France, Britain, Spain, Germany who collectively make up a single civilization despite their war and differences.
I see what you mean, most likely a case of undiagnosed tilt seeping into one's thinking, akin in a way, to convincing poor people to campaigning against own self interest i.e. voting for Brexit against own self preservation. Drawing distinction amongst Muslim nations, and by extension civilisations, is the popular theme incubated in the West, and we want to do away with that, and not advance its practice. Western civilisation is just one whether one is in N America or Europe, and whilst it might be culturally disparate, and ethnically diverse, it remains just the one.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I see what you mean, most likely a case of undiagnosed tilt seeping into one's thinking, akin in a way, to convincing poor people to campaigning against own self interest i.e. voting for Brexit against own self preservation. Drawing distinction amongst Muslim nations, and by extension civilisations, is the popular theme incubated in the West, and we want to do away with that, and not advance its practice. Western civilisation is just one whether one is in N America or Europe, and whilst it might be culturally disparate, and ethnically diverse, it remains just the one.
I know however knowing the differences between civilizations and religion is two different things.
You could say Russia isn't really a part of "the west"
Christian nations like Ethiopia and Philippines as well as regions such as Bantuweyn and controversially latin America are all Christian yet not western.

We are all part of the house of Islam but "civilisations" are more human than that if you know what I'm saying.
Cultures, language, ideology, geography all pile together to form a "civilization".

You look at the Sahelians and although they are Muslim and have similarities to the middle east. They are their own distinct civilization and peoples. That isn't to say they aren't part of the "House of Islam" but they are distinct from the middle east.

Same with the muslims of Malaysia and Indonesia who have their own ancient history and their cultures and identities seperate from the middle east.
As are the south asians with their civilisation starting in the Indus Valley in Pakistan.

And the Horners starting in the nile valley of Sudan but since moved to the Highlander abyssinnian and the Islamic empires of The Somali peninsula.

By claiming these distinct peoples as all one goes against millenia of history. We still work together as muslims or sometimes not. But we are still different. God made us into seperate tribes and those tribes formed their seperate civilizations.

Trending

Latest posts