How Do You Feel About Palestinians?

I personally view the ones who want to live in peace with their neighbors as civil people.
They are an occupied and oppressed people fighting against settlers that are colonising there land. There neighbours are rather uncivilised entirely. Simply by being where they don't belong they contribute to the issue.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Very nice people, have great food & a very interesting history.

It’s also the only country in the whole world that holds 3 important buildings off the Abrahamic faiths, I personally also believe it’s the center off Christianity, Islam & Judaism

They are still Jews, are they not?
Otherwise, we should ask Arabs in Sham & Africa to vacate the land incl. yourself, no?
Not in an ethnic sense the euro Jews mass converted for passage and have no relation to that land as they aren't even of the Jewish tribes exactly like judgejoe who's converting to Judaism but isn't ethnically Jewish so has no tie or claim to that land.

I'm against the excuses they should just be upfront with it and say there conqueroring and colonising the land instead of doing what they are doing now. Its not like there even is gonna be major blowback from it anyways. The fuulaynimo and trying to appear as if they are morally upright and all the propaganda agaisnt the Palestinian is pathetic.

Not in an ethnic sense the euro Jews mass converted for passage and have no relation to that land as they aren't even of the Jewish tribes exactly like judgejoe who's converting to Judaism but isn't ethnically Jewish so has no tie or claim to that land.

I'm against the excuses they should just be upfront with it and say there conqueroring and colonising the land instead of doing what they are doing now. Its not like there even is gonna be major blowback from it anyways. The fuulaynimo and trying to appear as if they are morally upright and all the propaganda agaisnt the Palestinian is pathetic.
What would you say in the percentage of those in the same category as our Joe living in what was Palestine?

What would you say in the percentage of those in the same category as our Joe living in what was Palestine?
If they migrated from a European country or America over the years since the take over began which is the vast majority of them then like a good 60% at the bare minimum. Joe is madow he's in his own classification

Majority are non ethnic and are displacing ethnic Jews. Ironically enough a lot of Palestinians are ethnically Jewish but converted at some point to islam or Christianity.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I support them in their struggle but their diaspora are some of the worst. Somali-Americans have problems with them here and there. Their diaspora are extremely white washed, liberal and not very religious. They also love to sell alcohol.

If they migrated from a European country or America over the years since the take over began which is the vast majority of them then like a good 60% at the bare minimum. Joe is madow he's in his own classification

Majority are non ethnic and are displacing ethnic Jews. Ironically enough a lot of Palestinians are ethnically Jewish but converted at some point to islam or Christianity.
In which case the same would be true for our children, 3 generations on, granted they will have been born in the West, no?

Well the palestians don't effect my life and couldn't about Arabs or any other ethnic group.
What do you [dearly] care about?
Lol i'm muslim couldn't care for another muslim let alone another africa pathetic fool being out the m card so typical lol.
What would you say is your familiarity with Islam on a scale of 1 - 10? You do realise the concept of Ummad is a critical pillar in Islam.