How Do You Feel About Palestinians?

I know however knowing the differences between civilizations and religion is two different things.
You could say Russia isn't really a part of "the west"
Christian nations like Ethiopia and Philippines as well as regions such as Bantuweyn and controversially latin America are all Christian yet not western.

We are all part of the house of Islam but "civilisations" are more human than that if you know what I'm saying.
Cultures, language, ideology, geography all pile together to form a "civilization".

You look at the Sahelians and although they are Muslim and have similarities to the middle east. They are their own distinct civilization and peoples. That isn't to say they aren't part of the "House of Islam" but they are distinct from the middle east.

Same with the muslims of Malaysia and Indonesia who have their own ancient history and their cultures and identities seperate from the middle east.
As are the south asians with their civilisation starting in the Indus Valley in Pakistan.

And the Horners starting in the nile valley of Sudan but since moved to the Highlander abyssinnian and the Islamic empires of The Somali peninsula.

By claiming these distinct peoples as all one goes against millenia of history. We still work together as muslims or sometimes not. But we are still different. God made us into seperate tribes and those tribes formed their seperate civilizations.
That is the Western way of thinking, after all one is a product of one's environment. In Islam, there is Ummah, under which shadow rests its dominion, with less emphasis upon the disparate idiosyncrasies in culture, cuisine, garb, language etc, and more emphasis upon the greater good.

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
I suppose you could say Islamic civilization is made up of smaller civilizations. Sort of like how the UK is a country made up of countries.

I feel like palestine has a lot of traitors inside it and thats the reason why they dont have independence. You cant be free if so many of your people are happy with the situation. The neighboring arab countries have given up on them so its only palestine that has to free itself by getting those traitors out of their country.

I feel like palestine has a lot of traitors inside it and thats the reason why they dont have independence. You cant be free if so many of your people are happy with the situation. The neighboring arab countries have given up on them so its only palestine that has to free itself by getting those traitors out of their country.

Traitors are far worse than official enemies; you at least expect to be assailed by an enemy.

Traitors are far worse than official enemies; you at least expect to be assailed by an enemy.
Exactly. Theres a movie on netflix called Omar. Its about this palestinan 20 year old friends who go against israel. Each friend snitches on each other to the israeli cops and so at the end 2 of them turn on one of their friends and kill him. They continue to work for israel

It belongs to the Canaanite descendants, Palestinians.
Dummy, Canaanites are an extinct people. Nobody in the region walks around calling themselves a Canaanite or speaks that extinct language.

Palestinians are an Arab group irrespective of your delusional take. They are among the proudest of the Arab nation.
:rejoice:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Dummy, Canaanites are an extinct people. Nobody in the region walks around calling themselves a Canaanite or speaks that extinct language.

Palestinians are an Arab group irrespective of your delusional take. They are among the proudest of the Arab nation.
:rejoice:
I said Canaanite descendants, dummy. Most Palestinians arent real Arabs. Stop blurring the lines, you wannabe arab.

You cant be free if so many of your people are happy with the situation.
So, by your logic, and @Nilotic agrees, the victims are to blame for their unfortunate situation, and not the aggressors? Let me draw a parallel, and put it in a language, which might resonate with you: A popular rapper recently argued the same that slaves in the US were happy, even better off with their condition, otherwise they would have risen, and fought. Was he right? I bet you blame paupers for being poor, as you seem to be advancing that line of thinking.
Exactly. Theres a movie on netflix called Omar. Its about this palestinan 20 year old friends who go against israel. Each friend snitches on each other to the israeli cops and so at the end 2 of them turn on one of their friends and kill him.
And your point of reference is a movie? And measure an entire nation by that?

Last edited:
I said Canaanite descendants, dummy. Most Palestinians arent real Arabs. Stop blurring the lines, you wannabe arab.
You’re very dense. Palestinians also carry Arabian admixture & are proud of their Arabian origins & heritage.

The Canaanites are dead, the Arab Nation is alive & thriving. Die in your rage.

Last edited:
So, by your logic, and @Nilotic agrees, the victims are to blame for their unfortunate situation, and not the aggressors? Let me draw a parallel, and put it in a language, which might resonate with you: A popular rapper recently argued the same that slaves in the US were happy, even better off with their condition, otherwise they would have risen, and fought. Was he right? I bet you blame paupers for being poor, as you seem to be advancing that line of thinking.

And your point of reference is a movie? And measure an entire nation by that?
Do u have trouble with comprehension? It seems like you do. There are many traitors in palestine who go against the self interest of palestinans. When a nation from 1940 up to now has not gotten their freedom it is not just because of outside force but enemies within.

Do u have trouble with comprehension? It seems like you do. There are many traitors in palestine who go against the self interest of palestinans. When a nation from 1940 up to now has not gotten their freedom it is not just because of outside force but enemies within.
I think I am very familiar with Palestine, and its politics. Now, a simple question: who are the traitors you speak of? I have been following Palestinian politics from the days of the PLO leadership of Carafat to PNA to Hamas to the current leadership under Cabbaas. Again, who are the traitors?

If you resort to firing cheap shots at my person, I shall come after you and yours. So, stay with the ideas, and points of discussion.

So, by your logic, and @Nilotic agrees, the victims are to blame for their unfortunate situation, and not the aggressors?

I don't at all think that the Palestinians are to blame for what's happened to them; I merely think that some Palestinians (in positions of power) illegally sold off significant portions of their ancestral lands to Jewish settler-colonalists.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm in the wrong on this

I think I am very familiar with Palestine, and its politics. Now, a simple question: who are the traitors you speak of? I have been following Palestinian politics from the days of the PLO leadership of Carafat to PNA to Hamas to the current leadership under Cabbaas. Again, who are the traitors?

If you resort to firing cheap shots at my person, I shall come after you and yours. So, stay with the ideas, and points of discussion.
Cheap shots is assuming im a victim blamer and going on a tangent on what i might believe. The traitors or as the palestinans call them collaborators have been in palestine since the nakba of 1948. They helped zionist militas against palestinian fighters. Even now there are these "collaborators" spying for the other side. This palestinian guy confesses his helped israel. Of course this is not the #1 reason for why Palestine isnt free but it does not help them that they have traitors.

Cheap shots is assuming im a victim blamer and going on a tangent on what i might believe.
Not quite, but as in questioning my comprehension.
The traitors or as the palestinans call them collaborators have been in palestine since the nakba of 1948. They helped zionist militas against palestinian fighters. Even now there are these "collaborators" spying for the other side. This palestinian guy confesses his helped israel. Of course this is not the #1 reason for why Palestine isnt free but it does not help them that they have traitors.
There is no denying of there being compromised individuals, agents, and persons, who collaborate with the occupiers for own gains, just like there had been in the troubles in N Ireland, but that is hardly representative of the 5.5 million people in Palestine, and floating the claim that Palestinian want to be subjugated is affront to the origins of their plight. Not even Zionist !sraelites, I debate on the matter, make that argument, yet here you are.

I think, in principle, we are in agreement, but I was just underscoring a fact, which gets clouded in Muslim conversations, where whilst fighting for the rights of the Palestinians, and doing all we can for their wellbeing, and return of their land, we must remember Jews are also natives to the land (I am not taking about converts).

You mean like how today's ethnic Somalis displaced erstwhile natives to take over the land, and make it their own? After all, the land we call ours today was originally inhabited by Bantus, no?

I did not realise you were an ethnocentricst, why not, after all, you are a Northerner (kaftan)?

If it is your ancestral land, could you not just return at any time?

You mean like Liberia being taken over by former slaves from the US?
No it wasn’t. The Bantus showed up to Africa like 2-3k years ago. We’ve been in the HOA for thousands of years and established civilisations and cities there, as have the Ethiopians and Eritreans.

I stand and support the Palestinian cause as it’s apartheid and also the Holy Land is holy to us as Muslims. Beyond that, I have no particular feelings about the Palestinians.

Despise the cucked liberal diaspora
Meh the locals who are Shia shills

I care more so about the holy site they settle on.

Trending