How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't want Somali culture to grow? You don't want people to learn about it? :farmajoyaab:
Im sick and tired of going back to my hometown city and having the whole neighbourhood speaking some somali words .hate how random white person ,vietnamese and jamaican in my old neighbour hood saying "warya maxa dacey when they see me.and definetly dislike going to my fav somali restaurants and waiting like 40 mins for my food and i cant even eat inside because is jammed packed with over 60 % ajanabi:ileycry: .dont get me wrong im happy for the restaurant owners but waiting over half hour for hilib ari and barees will get you pissed.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I see no issues with wanting to marry somebody outside of your race and culture. I wonder what goes through the minds of people who are bothered by it though :drakewtf:
Other Somalis are irrelevant to me But Im against interracial marriages in My family and none of My relatives Ever married out

In My opinion a Somali father should be protective of his daughter and not let her marry out just cause a person is a revert or muslim

Theres cases in the UK where a bunch of salafi bums have taken advantage of Young Somali girls one whose been married 7 times within 4 months

Anyway you look at it a Somali is the best choice You have a higher chance of sorting family problems, your kids Will look Somali and their grandparents can understand each other and you can go on holidays back home all of those points Will dissappear when a person goes with ajnabi

Mercury

VIP
Besides IF a dhegcas decides to never live in the west packs and takes his kids with him to his country Its over

But if a Somali pull the same move you could track him with ease

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Once I get married to my Becky, I will no longer be Somali.

My new name will be dale clarkson

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    39.4 KB · Views: 137
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 133
well you are a guy after all and north sudani people resemble somalis and your children will be somali I'll let you off
Wtf i didnt get the memo ,i thought it was a somali ride or die things.and since when sudanese resemble us ?the north of sudan is arabized mostly with a few beign cushitic still.and plus ninka is from beesha beledweyne the place is 100 % reall somalinimo we cant have them warriors marrying off to sudanese. Imma hook the brother up with relegious and pious mudulood womens for his second and third wife. :fittytousand:

Other Somalis are irrelevant to me But Im against interracial marriages in My family and none of My relatives Ever married out

In My opinion a Somali father should be protective of his daughter and not let her marry out just cause a person is a revert or muslim

Theres cases in the UK where a bunch of salafi bums have taken advantage of Young Somali girls one whose been married 7 times within 4 months

Anyway you look at it a Somali is the best choice You have a higher chance of sorting family problems, your kids Will look Somali and their grandparents can understand each other and you can go on holidays back home all of those points Will dissappear when a person goes with ajnabi

Why should it be up to the father who his daughter marries? This isn't Pakistan or India.

Equally, there are plenty of cases where Somali girls are in happy marriages.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why should it be up to the father who his daughter marries? This isn't Pakistan or India.

I get your perspective, but Somali moms and dads are generally very concerned about who their sons and daughters marry, because of the social ramifications of marrying out. Somalis are socially pragmatic, so it's understood that deviating from the culture in majors ways will result in being outcasted. I think this mindset will die in about 2 generations from now. I'm being completely serious.

Wtf i didnt get the memo ,i thought it was a somali ride or die things.and since when sudanese resemble us ?the north of sudan is arabized mostly with a few beign cushitic still.and plus ninka is from beesha beledweyne the place is 100 % reall somalinimo we cant have them warriors marrying off to sudanese. Imma hook the brother up with relegious and pious mudulood womens for his second and third wife. :fittytousand:

Sxb ma abgaal ba tahay? Walaahi beesha abgaal wa mujahideen :salute:

I get your perspective, but Somali moms and dads are generally very concerned about who their sons and daughters marry, because of the social ramifications of marrying out. Somalis are socially pragmatic, so it's understood that deviating from the culture in majors ways will result in being outcasted. I think this mindset will die in about 2 generations from now. I'm being completely serious.

What's socially pragmatic about outcasting Somalis who marry out? That's just backward thinking.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What's socially pragmatic about outcasting Somalis who marry out? That's just backward thinking.
Pragmatism isn't about what's ideal, but what works. Your parents may not give a damn about what you wanna do, but they know that relatives will feel differently, which will make things awkward for you in general. Hence why they give a damn. Somalis are reputation oriented. So it may be backward thinking (I agree with you there, being outcasted is fucked up), but it's out of love in my opinion.

Mercury

VIP

Were not like indians or Pakis you never see Somalis hunting down a relative who married out all Im saying is that a girl shouldnt marry without her parents blessings

I know couple of somali women and dudes that was married to ajanabi for a year or two and never worked out.one of my older brother still have to pay 650$ a month to a ajanabi slack by court orders .

Pragmatism isn't about what's ideal, but what works. Your parents may not give a damn about what you wanna do, but they know that relatives will feel differently, which will make things awkward for you in general. Hence why they give a damn. Somalis are reputation oriented. So it may be backward thinking (I agree with you there, being outcasted is fucked up), but it's out of love in my opinion.

I understand what you're getting at, it's just silly that in this day and age, Somalis still hold those ideals and I don't think it's out of love, it's got a lot to do with xenophobia and not liking other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts