How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For western Somalis i really don't care.

As for Somalis in Africa, extreme xenophobia when it comes to relationships should be encouraged and continuously perpetuated.:fittytousand:
Naa bra .you just came out of no were.
But i do agree somali / bantu relationships should atleast cement better then having non NigeriaN/ somali ..i will say whats missing from our frams .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I understand what you're getting at, it's just silly that in this day and age, Somalis still hold those ideals and I don't think it's out of love, it's got a lot to do with xenophobia and not liking other races.

Listen, you are speaking purely out of ignorance. Somalis marry within because they want to preserve their language, culture, blood and lineage. They all want their kids to be Somali so they can leave these gaal countries and go back to their homeland once it becomes good and stable again.

What's wrong being an identitarian? Somalis aren't actually racist people, they may joke around but they don't hold hatred to other groups at all. Somalis just want their kids to look like them and have a single identity without being confused with multiple backgrounds.

If you want to promote this garbage. I suggest you go back to the Umamh forum because this forum is only for identitarian Somalis. Let's not forget the fact that most interracial marriages fail miserably.

Listen, you are speaking purely out of ignorance. Somalis marry within because they want to preserve their language, culture, blood and lineage. They all want their kids to be Somali so they can leave these gaal countries and go back to their homeland once it becomes good and stable again.

What's wrong being an identitarian? Somalis aren't actually racist people, they may joke around but they don't hold hatred to other groups at all. Somalis just want their kids to look like them and have a single identity without being confused with multiple backgrounds.

If you want to promote this garbage. I suggest you go back to the Umamh forum because this forum is only for identitarian Somalis. Let's not forget the fact that most interracial marriages fail miserably.

You chat so much breeze...our people are beyond racist..say it how it is

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

My cousin married an cadaan canadian and with 8 months they got divorced :mjlol:

My cousin married an cadaan canadian and with 8 months they got divorced :mjlol:

So marrying a Somali will gurarantee you a life time of happiness and a happily ever after?....there are Somali couples who are married and wallahi before a month..it's over...it's all calaf

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You chat so much breeze...our people are beyond racist..say it how it is

Listen nayaa. Alot of tourist come to Somaliland from all over the world and none of them have ever experienced racism even the Madows but they were complaining how kind Somalis were.

Somalis are racist from the in the inside but in real life, they are colour blind. :pachah1:

Was he a man or woman?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Listen nayaa. Alot of tourist come to Somaliland from all over the world and none of them have ever experienced racism even the Madows but they were complaining how kind Somalis were.

Somalis are racist from the in the inside but in real life, they are colour blind. :pachah1:

Was he a man or woman?
My cousin was a dude who married cadaan woman. I also have another cousin who has a white baby momma with 2 kids :heh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
First of all..if I wanted to marry an ajanabi, I would have been by now..I just don't get your dumb logic
uh huhhhh

JealousEarnestKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I love them.More Somalilanders should marry with Ethiopians and Arabs like Somalians in Somalia are doing with Bantus.:banderas:

Shut up warya. Somalis from Somalia don't marry Bantus and Bantus in Somalia are smaller than ever since majority of them migrated back to southeast Africa during the civil war.

As for Somaliland. Silyaano deported most of the aids ridden Gallas and Habashit back to Aidthopia and Muuse Biixi will clean rest of the rodents out of his nation. Those filthy deg cas goat fuckers who are refugees in Somaliland and Puntland are now maids and cleaners to their Somali masters.

Stop promoting your cuckery on this site and this is coming from the most realiest lander. :nahgirl:

Was he a man or woman?

Pea brain....aren't somalilanders racist towards the Oromo that live aamongst them?

صومالي و افتخر
:fittytousand:
Here is an arabised cringy song :siilaanyolaugh:
:fittytousand: I believe that the best match in regards to cultural,linguistic, genealogy and religious aspects is a Somali partner.
But love and unity can sometimes occur beyond cultural boundaries. Therefore I do not speak ill of those whom have found love outside their culture. But I just wanna marry me own of fudging course :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts