How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I understand what you're getting at, it's just silly that in this day and age, Somalis still hold those ideals and I don't think it's out of love, it's got a lot to do with xenophobia and not liking other races.
True.

Were not like indians or Pakis you never see Somalis hunting down a relative who married out all Im saying is that a girl shouldnt marry without her parents blessings

It'll hed* in that direction if your style of reasoning continues to exist.

And neither should a male.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It'll head in that direction if your style of reasoning continues to exist.

And neither should a male.
I doubt it will Majority of Somalis marry another Somali Only handful marry out we got a lot of bad things in our culture but honour killing has never been a Somali thing

We got other issues to worry about people fighting over qabiils,corruption and nepotism

A Somali politician will be defended if he steals money all because of sheer loyalty to Qabiil

It's bullshit you have people defending rapists and hiding murderers cause they share the same clan everyone is responsible for their actions just cause you share same clan don't mean you should defend them when they are in the wrong

With that mentality you will end up with a bunch of people pointing fingers at others for someone else's actions it's toxic

Sxb ma abgaal ba tahay? Walaahi beesha abgaal wa mujahideen :salute:
Lol wallahi my name is fooling everyone on this forum .im wacdaan mudulood the brother of abgaal .my reer abtiyal are abgaal tho and all of mudulood are represented under abgaals now anyway.so is all good to be mistaken to beesha abgaal .wacdaan mudulood live with the geledi in afgoye who have been our allies for the past like 500 -700 years. But we don't speak af may we are mostly in qoryole ,jowhar , gondershe, few in warshik with the rest of the abgaal wacbudaan and in janaale and ofcourse xamar .beesha mudulood Daan have good farms saxibo .take care of our brothers udedjeen mudulood who went back to their lands after giving aideed hell, in beledweyne after the civil war and we will be forever grateful.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I don’t get why a man has to seek approval from their mom to marry who they want how can your mom control the pussy u wanna f*ck? Cajiib.
The two things I would take no advice from anyone is marrying and moving.

i know this topic has been talked about on here a million times but you guys eat it up everytime and I’m looking to start some discourse
me personally i have no hate on interracial relationship ,even tho i look down on it. ive been to somalia and ive found my true somalinimo .waking up every day not only wasting money to enjoying my time but to enjoy it with the native by buying few soccer balls and bbals for them and having a laugh .ive been to daqin celis befor but the last two times going there with my own money really opened my eyes as the last time going back home made me appreciate my country ,my state and city xamaar :it0tdo8::it0tdo8: .wallahi it was hard not taking up on the affors that was brought up to me .alot of young gazelles presented to the king .
but all fobs.:lolbron:
my brothers ,young uncles and cousins fall for them things but not I .im partial fob and partial moryaan my self so i got to pull in righteous pious queens
that like successful murruq having ,maxoog eating muufo with macsaro loving brothers like myself .a bit hard finding that kinda shabbelle dexe iyo shabbelle hosey educated halimo like that now a days that can teach a fob like myself some english grammar .

It depends on which race they are mixing with tbh.
warya your dagacaas walasha futo was ,you shouldnt even be on the somali politics .and pls change the name of your "somaliweyne "bullshit .your a sergent bluff. what amateur brings in topic to the generals and just talks about qabil and your cuckold 3 shade lighter then maya jama bullshit :russ:..ani a kuwaso ,you weak wristed i dont know and you don't know what you are khaaniso .becarefull what you wish for . the big bad hawiye lions will turn you into a naag.:nahgirl:
@nine my brother give this lost soul somaliweyne uniost a purpose of life as he been a raped victim by yours and trully muduloods :siilaanyosmile:

on the reall tho .who the f*ck is this excuseme mother fucker .is he the @Somaliweyne Unionist
on different account
.this half arab kid already been punished of watching hawiye Big Bad hawiye Cock online 24 /7 .@somaliweyne Unionist your partiall arab if you dont respect me you will respect the big hawiye niggas that will be enjoying your sisters guts :siilaanyosmile:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
For western Somalis i really don't care.

As for Somalis in Africa, extreme xenophobia when it comes to relationships should be encouraged and continuously perpetuated.:fittytousand:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You are aware that you can preserve somali culture and still marry outside of your race?

Nope, you cannot. Maybe you can for the first generation, but your halfie kids will most likely marry into the dominant culture, and so after a generation or two any sign of you and your heritage will be gone. Basically anything you were will be absorbed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts