How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this topic has been talked about on here a million times but you guys eat it up everytime and I’m looking to start some discourse

Ajanabi relationships =

giphy.gif

As far as seeing other people in interracial relationships, life doesn't let me care about it.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I find it ok as long as both of them are Muslim.

This kind of mentality "Muh Ummah" led to many disfunctioned families and the divorce rate is also crazy.

Now Muslims are promoting to stop interaccial marriage because most of them actually fail miserably. If it didnt, I would've married out but since most studies have shown to be a bad idea. I then decided to use my brain instead of my emotions.

This kind of mentality "Muh Ummah" led to many disfunctioned families and the divorce rate is also crazy.

Now Muslims are promoting to stop interaccial marriage because most of them actually fail miserably. If it didnt, I would've married out but since studies have shown to be a bad idea. I then decided to use my brain instead of my emotions.

But in some situations, it works.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't care to be honest. Somalis are generally conservative on who they date, so seeing others date out ain't draining me.

I do completely understand why black women and asian men are annoyed af. White guys and asian women are a huge thing, and black men are running from black women in droves!

I think interracial relationships are cool if both parties aren't doing it cause they have a fetish. That shit is annoying as hell. I get just liking a person, but fetishes weird me out. Especially when I'm in the room where a person is saying that stuff.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it's unnatural and what leads to cultural and ethnic genocide if were talking marriage. Besides isn't interracial marriage created by self hating maadow men that are loveblind to any moving species?

Status
Not open for further replies.