How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
looool...Alright
I'm just screwing with you. You can do what you want. It's your life and we're online. No one truly cares what you choose to do with your life. If the opinions of users in a forum change your mind, you're showcasing how gullible you are in real life. Live for yourself man.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
After listening to various rappers telling me to secure the bag, f*ck es get money.

I have decided to leave broke xalimos behind in 2017 and to start going after gluten free parents inheritance rich beckys.

Wish me luck on my quest because it will indeed be tough capturing my becky

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
After listening to various rappers telling me to secure the bag, f*ck es get money.

I have decided to leave broke xalimos behind in 2017 and to start going after gluten free parents inheritance rich beckys.

I don't recommend long term commitments. Their food is trash.

I'm just screwing with you. You can do what you want. It's your life and we're online. No one truly cares what you choose to do with your life. If the opinions of users in a forum change your mind, you're showcasing how gullible you are in real life. Live for yourself man.

I was confused about your comment soooo yeah :ftw9nwa:

But yeah, I like your logic :)

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

:dead1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Speak however you want, I'm just informing you of the differences in the basic spelling of 'you're' and 'your' that you don't seem to be aware of...At your big age...:)

looool, take five sis, you're a sorry sight right now.
take your spelling degree to ummah forum I'm sure they need you more than ever as you made them their own personal shrine oh and advise them not to flood in somalispot forum your likes ain' welcomed here

take your spelling degree to ummah forum I'm sure they need you more than ever as you made them their own personal shrine oh and advise them not to flood in somalispot forum your likes ain' welcomed here

I think given your display of stupidity you have more to worry about than me being on the wrong forum.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yo, why is your username Sigmund man? You f*ck with Freud?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
just say you want nin cadaan inu dabaada ka waaso and amuus uff
image.png

Istaghferullah... brother..this is so racist!!!!!!

My dear sister and brother... there is nothing wrong to marry a MUSLIM guy and I found a good Somali guy...why not?!.. honestlly, you made me feel like I committed a crime by saying my opinion.

Abayo you said your opinion ,the people have the right to agree or disagree with you and say their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.