How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Do you not understand how research works? You can't say "the hypothesis was proved right", you can only say "The hypothesis was supported" or "The findings suggest xyz"...

It's an extensive study, it's reliable enough though I'm sure replications would only add to that...But it's funny how you're STILL arguing with the facts, you're just arguing for the sake of it now.

Arguing with what facts? When has this argument been about the intelligence of descendants? That was one passing question lol, never the main argument. I love how you're trying to permanently shift the topic to something else now. When it's been about identity this whole time.

Arguing with what facts? When has this argument been about the intelligence of descendants? That was one passing question lol, never the main argument. I love how you're trying to permanently shift their topic to something else now. When it's been about identity this whole time.

In your last reply, you were arguing with the findings of the study.

Your main argument was that Somali culture can't be passed down and you were wrong about that too.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In your last reply, you were arguing with the findings of the study.

Your main argument was that Somali culture can't be passed down and you were wrong about that too.

I said it can't be preserved for long down the line. And you have not said anything convincing to the contrary.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It isn't false equivalence since I was comparing how practises can be passed down.

But kk

And i explained how religions with no ethnic requirements is different from cultures connected to certain ethnicities. But i don't feel like doing this entire song and dance again. Your attempts to justify your own ajnabi preferences is quite desperate to say the least.

Kk, bye bye.

And i explained how religions with no ethnic requirements is different from cultures connected to certain ethnicities. But i don't feel like doing this entire song and dance again. Your attempts to justify your own ajnabi preferences is quite desperate to say the least.

Kk, bye bye.

Why does practicing somali culture need an ethnic requirement?? It's for everybody as far as I'm aware. There's having an in-group bias and then there's being a neo-nazi, you're clearly the latter.

Stop replying then.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why does practicing somali culture need an ethnic requirement?? It's for everybody as far as I'm aware. There's having an in-group bias and then there's being a neo-nazi, you're clearly the latter.

Stop replying then.

Call me a neo nazi and then asking me not to reply? That's funny.

Anyone can practice any culture. I can practice Japanese culture right now if i wanted, wouldn't mean a thing though. That's my point. What does my practice of Japanese culture have to do with Japanese people. Absolutely zilch, nothing, nada.

And if i was a neo nazi i'd be against IR relationships. Which i'm not. Have at it, knock yourself out. You're a stranger so why should i care. The argument was about the objective consequences.

Other Somalis are irrelevant to me But Im against interracial marriages in My family and none of My relatives Ever married out

In My opinion a Somali father should be protective of his daughter and not let her marry out just cause a person is a revert or muslim

Theres cases in the UK where a bunch of salafi bums have taken advantage of Young Somali girls one whose been married 7 times within 4 months
these salafi sheeiks are basicly pimping our women in the u.k and we are falling for that "my ummah " crap .i wonder if these same sheiks have the audacity to do that to the afghans or the punjabis.
how the great people of samaal have falling .

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
giphy.gif

This is the peak of Somali discourse online, huh?
Damn...

If you're marrying out? Alhamdullillah.
If you're marrying in? Alhamdullillah.

Basically, I don't give a damn.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@MadNomad Just remember that excuseme is Salafi from Birmingham, UK who is ready to get passed by a giner revert or a jumaican revert to marry her cheap and clean ass with an apple mehr worth so she isn't really considered a fellow Somali.

Horta is it actually true that Somali girls are preyed upon by converts in Birmingham ?

I’ve been hearing stories that ultra religious Somali gabdos do not go to university because of haram student loans and what not, so once they hit 18 they just wait around to get married.

Never hear this in real life it’s all online so can someone confirm it ?

I have been to 2 gulf countries and never experienced racism.
I took this off this somali girls twitter (he is clearly a troll) but it makes me laugh everytime I read it. Gulf arabs are stupidly racist like grown men reenacted the suicide of a black maid in their country and hardly any of the locals were disgusted. I’m glad to here you haven’t experienced any racism from them but many others have.
5C032709-3D07-415D-BD62-2133DED3EFBF.jpeg

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I took this off this somali girls twitter (he is clearly a troll) but it makes me laugh everytime I read it. Gulf arabs are stupidly racist like grown men reenacted the suicide of a black maid in their country and hardly any of the locals were disgusted. I’m glad to here you haven’t experienced any racism from them but many others have.View attachment 41760

Yeah, terrible things are happening to minorities in Arab lands.
Indentured servitude(slavery), racism, just jahilliyah but this time it isn't the pagans.
Sadly it is the Muslims.
Man shouldn't be saying what the Prophet(pbuh) might do(how can he say he'll curse them? Even misquoting the hadith in that screenshot).
The land that he(pbuh) and the rightly guided have conquered aren't the same now since the Sauds took over. Even then it's been in questionable hands long before the Sauds.
This is Najdi territory now, their despotic rule have been causing a ripple effect all across the Muslim world.

And the Salafis would tell us that we should keep quiet as to not bring fitna upon society if we rebelled against these despots.
It's why we've become so docile.
smh..

SumMo

very lowkey
Tbh it doesn’t matter who you are in a relationship with. People will always have an opinion..
:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending