How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly are you arguing? Somalis are still racist as f*ck.

You (and many other Somalis) walk around perpetuating the idea that we're somehow these monstrous racists and xenophobic group of people.

I'm arguing that no, we're not 'some of the most racist people around'.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Culture doesn't have to be tied down to a specific group of people. What are you not understanding? In the same way religion and religious practises can be passed down so can Somali culture and traditions.

Talk about eating your cake and having it too. You want to leave the somali gene pool, but also feel like you're passing something on. Truth is, you leave, you leave. That's the end of it. And culture is tied to groups of people, it's foolish to say otherwise.

You think the descendants of Italian/Somali couples from the colonial days retained any of their heritage down the line in Italy? Nope, they assimilated into Italian culture. And today, the descendants of that first Somali/Italian wave look and act fully Italian.

Why would your ajbabi grandkids practice a culture that is tied to a specific group of people they look nothing like? Why wouldn't they simply identify with the culture that matches their own phenotype and surroundings? You're being unreasonable.

You (and many other Somalis) walk around perpetuating the idea that we're somehow these monstrous racists and xenophobic group of people.

I'm arguing that no, we're not 'some of the most racist people around'.

Me? LOOOL, the same person promoting social cohesion? :ileycry:

You're a walking joke at this point.

Talk about eating your cake and having it too. You want to leave the somali gene pool, but also feel like you're passing something on. Truth is, you leave, you leave. That's the end of it. And culture is tied to groups of people, it's foolish to say otherwise.

You think the descendants of Italian/Somali couples from the colonial days retained any of their heritage down the line in Italy? Nope, they assimilated into Italian culture. And today, the descendants of that first Somali/Italian wave look and act fully Italian.

Why would your ajbabi grandkids practice a culture that is tied to a specific group of people they look nothing like? Why wouldn't they simply identify with the culture that matches their own phenotype and surroundings? You're being unreasonable.

You're an idiot if you think that Somali culture is only for Somalis then, have fun when you're all inbred with single digit IQs.

Like I said, if it's possible for religion it's possible for culture to be practiced and passed down too.

But kk

You are one of the most delusional person i've ever seen in this forum and you are not even trolling. Amazing.

Culture, unlike religion, is specific to certain people in certain region also unlike religion, culture isn't absolute, it isn't unchangable, it tends to take shape upon influences. Anyone can become a muslim, bu not anyone can become a somali.

The notion half somali or 1/4 somali will care about somali culture let alone preserve somali culture is absurd. Your argument of religion = culture is weak.

What are you even talking about?? Did you even read my post?

If I really do have to spell things out for you, that comment was in reference to "You (and many other Somalis) walk around perpetuating the idea that we're somehow these monstrous racists and xenophobic group of people."

We can summarize the opinions into:

1. Some prefer to marry a Somali man/woman and they don’t have anything against those who want to marry out.

2. For others, it is OK with them to either marry out or within as long as the potential spouses match their requirements (that’s mine)

3. Last group want to marry within and don’t let others to live their life as they want.

It is YOUR DECISION to choose who you want to spend the rest of your life with. DO NOT LET ANYONE TO MAKE IT FOR YOU …AND DO NOT INTERFERE INTO OTHER’S LIVES.

World

VIP
You're an idiot if you think that Somali culture is only for Somalis then, have fun when you're all inbred with single digit IQs.
Yes, Somali culture is only for Somalis. It's OUR culture, and NOBODY else's.

There are 20 million Somalis. To maintain healthy genetic diversity, less than 1000 is needed.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Lol, you believe marrying within an ethnic group causes low IQ? Seems to be working just fine for the Japanese. And the Cadaans. No IQ inbreeding issues for them. As long as you don't marry your cousins you'll be fine.

The only idiot here is you if you believe that some random white guy with a Somali grandma will have anything to do with Somali culture.

If I really do have to spell things out for you, that comment was in reference to "You (and many other Somalis) walk around perpetuating the idea that we're somehow these monstrous racists and xenophobic group of people."

I quoted you because you literally said we're some of the most racist people. I think you're arguing with too many people at once sxb

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Yeah, you're kinda embarrassing.
You have a strong case of self hatred against yourself. It is also known as self loathing, I'm getting a vibe of ethnic prejudice against somalis, where you seek to paint us as the most racist people in the world, while in reality we are one of the least racist people in the world. So yes, it's a shameful display, we don't want anything to do with you or your future kids, keep your shitty prejudice to yourself.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

There are 20 million Somalis. To maintain healthy genetic diversity, less than 1000 is needed.

She's acting like she doesn't know this. But i suppose any faulty argument will do in her quest to justify her own life choices.

You are one of the most delusional person i've ever seen in this forum and you are not even trolling. Amazing.

Culture, unlike religion, is specific to certain people in certain region also unlike religion, culture isn't absolute, it isn't unchangable, it tends to take shape upon influences. Anyone can become a muslim, bu not anyone can become a somali.

The notion half somali or 1/4 somali will care about somali culture let alone preserve somali culture is absurd. Your argument of religion = culture is weak.

You're just recycling what that other user said, refer to my earlier comment.

Okay nobody asked you.

World

VIP
She's acting like she doesn't know this. But i suppose any faulty argument will do in her quest to justify her own life choices.
She's obviously a self hater. Thinks that if all Somalis married out, we'd collectively have higher IQs. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't marry a Somali, we don't need dumb people like that in our gene pool.

Lol, you believe marrying within an ethnic group causes low IQ? Seems to be working just fine for the Japanese. And the Cadaans. No IQ inbreeding issues for them. As long as you don't marry your cousins you'll be fine.

The only idiot here is you if you believe that some random white guy with a Somali grandma will have anything to do with Somali culture.

It's a fact that people who have a more diverse gene pool are smarter etc.

Today it's marry a somali!!! Tomorrow it's marry somebody from your Qabil!! Then before you know it you'll be marrying your own cousins because Islam allows that, have fun with that.

You're still not getting it, I said they can LEARN about Somali culture and traditions and they too can practice it, I didn't say it makes them somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending