How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
She's obviously a self hater. Thinks that if all Somalis married out, we'd collectively have higher IQs. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't marry a Somali, we don't need dumb people like that in our gene pool.

Honestly, she doesn't strike me as dumb. Just personally motivated to be right. Maybe she knows deep down she's wrong.

You have a strong case of self hatred against yourself. It is also known as self loathing, I'm getting a vibe of ethnic prejudice against somalis, where you seek to paint us as the most racist people in the world, while in reality we are one of the least racist people in the world. So yes, it's a shameful display, we don't want anything to do with you or your future kids, keep your shitty prejudice to yourself.

Except I don't, it's you guys that are so caught up in being Somali.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's a fact that people who have a more diverse gene pool are smarter etc.

Today it's marry a somali!!! Tomorrow it's marry somebody from your Qabil!! Then before you know it you'll be marrying your own cousins because Islam allows that, have fun with that.

You're still not getting it, I said they can LEARN about Somali culture and traditions and they too can practice it, I didn't say it makes them somali.

That's not a fact at all. Prove it. And remember, you said smarter. So i want evidence on that specific claim.

And i love your escalation argument. Either marry out in droves, or have kids with your cousins. That's our only options? Your attempts to justify your narrative are becoming more desperate.

Furthermore, any white guy today with no somali ancestry could learn about somali culture. What makes him special? Nothing. Same with the white guy with one Somali grandma in his ancestry.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How is she not dumb? She's painting somali people as the most racist people in the world. :mindblown:

A common trait in ajnabi lovers is a need for vilifying their own people. This along with all of her other arguments makes her feel comfortable in her choices. It's so transparent really.

She's obviously a self hater. Thinks that if all Somalis married out, we'd collectively have higher IQs. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't marry a Somali, we don't need dumb people like that in our gene pool.

You called her a self hater and dump because she said her opinion?!!!

It's true but I don't go around PERPETUATING that.

Yeah, too many of you are triggered.

Sxb, I think you're the only one triggered here, but that's besides the point. And you are perpetuating it. Perhaps not directly to non-Somalis, but definitely to other Somalis.

I don't care too much for racial or cultural purity. I'm just sick of this prevalent notion among ourselves that we're evil racists when it's far from the truth.

That's not a fact at all. Prove it. And remember, you said smarter. So i want evidence on that specific claim.

And i love your escalation argument. Either marry out in droves, or have kids with your cousins. That's our only options? Your attempts to justify your narrative are becoming more desperate.

Furthermore, any white guy today with no somali ancestry could learn about somali culture. What makes him special? Nothing. Same with the white guy with one Somali grandma in his ancestry.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

I didn't say marry out in droves, I said there's nothing wrong with marrying outside of your race.
Also, I didn't say marry your cousin, I said eventually it will go in that direction if Somalis keep being so xenophobic

So what makes a somali better than a white/african/asian/etc? Just because they're somali? lol, joke.

Sxb, I think you're the only one triggered here, but that's besides the point. And you are perpetuating it. Perhaps not directly to non-Somalis, but definitely to other Somalis.

I don't care too much for racial or cultural purity. I'm just sick of this prevalent notion among ourselves that we're evil racists when it's far from the truth.

Well you're thinking wrong.

I'm being self-critical, something you and many others on here aren't apparently capable of.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

I didn't say marry out in droves, I said there's nothing wrong with marrying outside of your race.
Also, I didn't say marry your cousin, I said eventually it will go in that direction if Somalis keep being so xenophobic

So what makes a somali better than a white/african/asian/etc? Just because they're somali? lol, joke.

"May be" "Suggests"

Right. I would appreciate if this study has been replicated several times before we go around touting it as proof of anything. Either way, even if true these "smart" descendants won't be somali either way. So what good will it do us.

When did i say Somalis are better than anyone? I said there's no difference between a white guy with some somali ancestry, and one without. They are effectively the same thing in society. Nothing to do with Somalis.

"May be" "Suggests"

Right. I would appreciate if this study has been replicated several times before we go around touting around as proof of anything. Either way, even if true these "smart" descendants won't be somali either way. So what good will it do us.

When did i say Somalis are better than anyone? I said there's no difference between a white guy withsome somali ancestry, and one without. They are effectively the same thing in society. Nothing to do with Somalis.

Do you not understand how research works? You can't say "the hypothesis was proved right", you can only say "The hypothesis was supported" or "The findings suggest xyz"...

It's an extensive study, it's reliable enough though I'm sure replications would only add to that...But it's funny how you're STILL arguing with the facts, you're just arguing for the sake of it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts